new here

Amy S.
on 10/16/05 2:13 am - webster springs, WV
wow i never knew this site existed. i have 10 tat's marilyn monroe, cross, moom &star, angel, fairy, butterfly, heart with flames, tribal barbwire around arm, tribal ying yang dsign.. son's name. so what do you all have????????? amy jo ps i need to post some pics od "some" of mine
RN
on 10/16/05 2:14 pm - Muskegon, MI
Hi! I currently have 7 tatts. Here is a link to pics. http://photobucket.com/albums/b172/Niorun/
Amy S.
on 10/20/05 5:14 am - webster springs, WV
nice tat's amy jo
Fae Lover Nickie
on 10/18/05 7:28 am - Clarksville, TN
A few of mine are on my profile. Nickie
RN
on 10/18/05 5:32 pm - Muskegon, MI
Those are nice Nickie!!
Amy S.
on 10/20/05 5:15 am - webster springs, WV
those are so cool ! amy jo
Fae Lover Nickie
on 10/20/05 10:02 pm - Clarksville, TN
thank you very much. I will be getting 2 more by the time all this weight loss is gone because I want one for 50 lbs gone (past that already) and 100 lbs gone. The first one I am getting is a tribal design with a butterfly in it. Was looking at getting a phoenix, but saw this one and it was soooo pretty. I found another tribal that I want to get as well.
roser13
on 11/3/05 3:47 am - Glendale, CA
(((((((Hijack))))))))) Fae I was reading your profile and it says that you like board games. Well I'm always on this site called Uproar and I love to play password here is the site:http://www.uproar.com/games/shizmoowrap3.asp?inid=552 I hope you dont mind me sending it to you. Enjoy Rosie
Fae Lover Nickie
on 11/4/05 1:30 am - Clarksville, TN
Thanks Rosie!! Yes I do play there alot. faeluvr is my moniker on there. Thanks again!! Nickie
deelight152
on 10/20/05 3:21 am - Down South, IL
OK i JUST DOWNLOADED SOME OF MY TATTOO IF YOU GO TO MY PROFILE AN D I THINK HIT ON THE WEBSITE OR COPY AND PASTE YOU WILL SEE I THINK THERES 6 OF THEM, i HAVE AT LEAST 3 MORE i AM GETTING i AM ADDITCTED TO INK... i HAVE PANTERA, YING YANG WITH DOLPHINS. TRIBAL WITH FLOWERS ALIEN IN SPACE HEART WITH MY NAME, TRIBLE WITH VINES AND BLUE BALLS. FACE,
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views