Where should I put my tattoos

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/05 6:52 am - Beauty, KY
I have several tattoos that I want to get but am having trouble deciding on locations for them. I want one on the back of my neck. I have choosen a modern style black unicorn head for that area but I also have a design of a cat sitting on a half moon that I am sort of wanting there too. I plan on getting a pheonix when I find some art that I really like. A black rose with blood drops coming from it. I also have artwork of a cat in a witch hat lying on a star patterned blanket, maybe for my lower back. I have only one tat now. A unicorn head on my right chest and I have been wanting more for years but kept putting it off because of my weight. Areas I am considering putting tatttoos. Inside of left wrist, back of neck, right shoulder blade area, lower back, stomach area when I finish with the weight loss., left side of hip, maybe on my right lower leg if they will cover my scars. Can you tattoo over scars/ Suggestions for placing my tats and pain factor for that area would be greatly appreciated.
Chemaine
on 11/12/05 1:43 pm - San Diego, CA
I have a small flaming music note over my ankle, it's small, maybe a nice place for your rose. My large tat is over my right shoulder blade. I don't get to see it very often, but it's a place I can cover well with a shirt for interviews. The neck is very open if you decide to wear your hair up or cut it. So if you will still be job hunting I don't suggest there, plus I heard it really hurts. Cyndi
Christine Hood
on 1/21/06 8:15 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I have one on my left breast, one on my right shoulder and one on my lower back. My lower back tat is quite large but none of them hurt much. I believe the neck hurts really bad. My sis got one there and i watched...it was kinda creepy because you could see the mucles in her neck twitching (she is very skinny but it was a bit weird to watch). i am deciding on placement for my next one but will definitely wait until after surgery! christine
Nonny S.
on 3/3/06 6:11 am - Howe, TX
I heard tats on scar tissue hurt worse than others. I know when I had the one on my left shoulder redone and added to at the same time, the redone part hurt worse than what was added and that part bled alot too (my sister told me since I could no****ch them do it . Let us know about it when you get it done, I am wanting to cover TT scars when I am at that point.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views