Waiting for conciltation approval!!!

Amy W.
on 2/14/04 12:01 pm - Buckeye, AZ
Hi. My name Amy and im waiting for the insurance (healthnet-HMO) to approve my conciltation with the surgeon. They said i have to go to a nutritionist first, so i did, (Feb 10,2004) and she said she'd fax my doctor a report, so she can send it in to healthent. My nutritionist said she'd have the report done by the end of the week. So she better have done it today! Anyways, I'll keep you guys posted on what happens!!! Email me ANYTIME!!!!! I check my email multiple times a day, and LOVE to get email! So DONT hesitate!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! I LOVE talking with people about this surgery, and their expiriences!!!!!! Especially when their young like me! OH! duh! I forgot to say how old i am!!! I'm 17 years old! Please email me!!!!!!! ([email protected])
Frances M.
on 2/23/04 1:55 am - Milton/Pensacola, FL
Good Luck Amy!!! Frances
Amy W.
on 2/25/04 4:09 am - Buckeye, AZ
Thanks frances!
Amy W.
on 2/26/04 10:44 am - Buckeye, AZ
Well.....they approved a cinciltation with a surgeon at UCSF, but the problem is, they only do RNY. I want BPD/DS. I am NOT settling for less. So now we're trying to come up with a plan on how to get me BPD/DS. He sent in a referral for out of network, but he said he doubts they'll let me go out of network.(It never hurts to try though!!!). So now we're thinking of what we could do.Does anyone have suggestions??!?!?!?
Sadina L.
on 3/3/04 7:58 am - Houma, LA
HI, I am Sadina Leonard I am only 15 but i went to a weight loss doctor already all im trying to do is to get my father to agree with me and my mother about the surgery. I'm about 350 take or give a few pounds. I am not going through the surgery because i want to be "small". I was never small to begin with my whole life. So if you would like to talk to me IM or e-mail me at [email protected]. Well I'll talk to you later buh bye
Ncriado
on 3/4/04 11:03 pm - Baltimore, MD
I'm just wondering why you are set on BPD/DS? How much do you weigh now? While DS is a great option, and one I sometimes wish I had looked into more thoroughly, if you cannot find a surgeon to perform it or your insurance won't cover(i'm not sure of your situation) please don't overlook RNY! It is also an amazing surgery that you I have had amazing success with and would recommend. ~Natalie
Most Active