Blah--really down...

Meagan S.
on 5/8/04 4:43 pm - Killeen, TX
RNY on 08/14/18
well lets see theres so many things wrong im just a really screwed up person... 1) I miss my Papaw so friggin much its not funny...I offically dedicate "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill to him... 2) I cant bare to graduate...everyone that cares about me will be gone... especially my saving grace*litterally* My counselor...shes been the only one i can talk to about EVERYTHING...3) I will never have my dream man... hes so sweet and cute but because of a past experience with a certain guy i dont even try... like Joe would want me anyway... and last but not least i just dont know what to do about this surgery situation but truthfully thats not my most important worry at this time... I just want to be HAPPY.... Meagan RIP PAPAW September 03, 1934- September 28, 2003
Mandy S.
on 5/8/04 4:50 pm - Olympia, WA
Wow Meagan.. Sounds like you have a lot on your mind. I am sorry about your Papaw, but try and remember he's there with you whenever you want him to be. He is watching over you and wouldn't want you to be down I am sure. Graduation is stressful ~ I am there.. I graduate on June 10 and I am hoping the person I am supposed to walk with doesn't back out. I've always been really social.. but with the older kids not my own class. I know about the guy situation.. but don't worry it may suck now.. but your fish is in the sea. I have a crush right now.. and as much as I like him.. I know we are friends and he cares about me for me and if theres more its around the corner. Days are rough and sometimes we beat ourselves up. Your a beautiful girl don't hurt yourself. Just remember, your Papaw is with you. Be strong girl. Love Always, Mandy
MarianneS
on 5/8/04 11:52 pm - MD
Meagan, I know how you feel! I lost my dad when I was 14. The biggest tradedy I could ever experience. We had the most happiest family and then one day suddenly he passed away (heart attack age 39). That was almost 9 years ago. I promise it will get better. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him, but it doesn't hurt like it used to. I miss him terribly. I have had to graduate and get married without him (very hard). He was the best man in the whole world. Just know that when you graduate he will be there, looking down on you. We lost them physically but they will always be in our heart. Keep your head up, your papaw would want you to be happy! --Love Marianne
Candace D.
on 5/10/04 1:39 pm - Southwest, MS
Hi Meagan, My name is Candace and I aslo lost my grandpa recently.So I know how you feel.Though it seems hard right now,I promise it will get better.All the good memories of him will be there to comfort you when you really need it.Because your grief is so fre****s hard to think of anything but your loss.I will keep you in my prayers and hope you get over your grief .Like everyone else said about your guy problem,you just gotta have faith that "the" guy is out there.You just havent bumped into each other yet.Im sure your graduation will be better than you think.You should be proud of yourself because you've done something that not everyone can say they have.Good luck with everything.
Most Active