Whiners!

Sugar Free Lauri B
on 5/10/04 10:15 am - clinton township, MI
You go girl!
Iisashes
on 5/10/04 10:23 am - Omaha, NE
I've heard laughter is one of the best exercises on the planet, so thanks for your post I needed to laugh. You come in here and WHINE about WHINERS and then you continue to WHINE about your own life. LOL We all have the right to whine about whatever we want, people are not perfect, must we point it out? Everyone has had a hard life when you look at it from a certain point of view. Get over it.
Monika 1.
on 5/11/04 3:36 am - Bay Area, CA
I cannot believe someone would come on here and post such a negative post on a board that is supposed to be supportive. I'm sorry to hear you've been through a lot, and obviously you're not over it or else you wouldn't be sitting here screaming at everyone for complaining about their problems. I work with a lot of teenagers and I really think that you are forgetting what it was like to be 15. I have never met a person who has been suicidle that DIDN'T need attention. I've always had that attitude that if someone really does need attention then I'm going to give it to them. I hope that you're own child never needs the kind of attention that you're so sick of hearing about because they'll end up resenting you for the rest of their lives for it. Please, just take a deep breath and LET GO! -Monika
babybassethound813

on 5/21/04 11:01 am - Winooski, VT
Well, I think Meggan might be kind of right. Of course people need support, but some people just whine too much. Get over it! Sheesh, now I know why I never come to the teen message boards..... kids will be kids....
Shannon_Lee
on 5/23/04 3:06 am - Westminster, CA
how can you agree with her being so rude and insensitive...your right, kids will be kids...but these girls were not whining...they were putting their feelings out on a board where they thought they could find help. and they did find help in those of us who took the time to sit and talk with them...suicide is not just something you can say "get over it"...regardless if they are seeking attention or "whining" you have to take these things serious...you don't come to the board because kids or whining? yet in meggan's post, all she ended up doing herself was whining and having her ass handed too her? so now because meggan is all butthurt about what we all said to her, she just emails people and tells them "screw you" instead of comming here and posting herself...now who is being the child? certinly not the ones who were asking for help.
babybassethound813

on 5/24/04 12:33 am - Winooski, VT
Actually, Meggan had surgery a few days ago and decided somehow to worry more about herself than some girl she didn't know, so whatever. And why does it bother you so much that somebody disagrees with you? If y'all don't like what she has to say, then get over it. Sheesh, she's gotten more responses in her message than anybody about anything, and even the girl who wrote the damn message said that she really wasn't that serious about wanting to commit suicide, so maybe Meggan saw through a little of the crap that the rest of you missed. Like I said, now I know why I don't go to the stupid teen boards.
Most Active