To Courtney & Meagan G. (and those who care for them)

Shannon_Lee
on 5/10/04 9:48 am - Westminster, CA
Courtney and Meagan, First of all, though it is not my job to appologize for Meggan M., I would like to appologize that the two of you were so rudely attacked by her. Please know there are many of us here that to care for you both very much. We are all here as a big family and that's how it's going to be regardless of the heartless act of one. As I am sure you have seen the replys to her orignal post, we care for you and are here if you need us, always! If you want to rant or rave about your feelings there are those of us who will not judge you, we are here to listen and help if you want it We Love You Both!!! Love Shannon I am sure marianne, jenny, mandy and jay all agree with me *hugs*
MarianneS
on 5/10/04 10:03 am - MD
I agree completely! We are all here for the same reason! I am here to listen to ALL problems WLS related or not. Please do not hold back any posts no matter what! Shannon, You seem like a great person! You always know the right things to say that are very comforting. --Love Marianne
Jenny0327
on 5/10/04 11:43 am - GERMANTOWN, MD
i absolutely agree!!!!! i would love to help anyone in anyway i can whether it be about wls or personal problems! i think this message board is a great way to get support from everyone. i wi**** existed before i had my surgery, i know it would have helped me a lot. so, don't be afraid to say what's on your mind! jenny email me anytime!!! [email protected] AIM: right on AF or NIRVANA0327 Yahoo! Messenger: af_right_on
Meagan S.
on 5/10/04 12:48 pm - Killeen, TX
RNY on 08/14/18
Thanks Shannon, Im really ashamed to have the same name as her...and yeah this is OUR board to talk about OUR problems and some ignorant people just dont get it...I thank all of you for sticking up for me and Courtney... and i guess Meggan just doesnt understand that people deal with things in different ways.... once again thanks ALL of you!!! Meagan
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/04 1:32 pm - AGUANGA, CA
Shannon, Thanks for sticking up for me and Meagan. I love you a lot and also enjoyed the time that I got to spend with you at Cottonwood. You are a great young lady and you have a great personality and heart. Once again thank you. Love, Courtney Coleman
Most Active