Taking good from the bad

Stacy G.
on 5/10/04 4:18 pm
Well, it seems as though May 10th was a day of fire on the teen WLS board, I have never seen so many responses on this board to one topic. I've decided that maybe we should look at the good this brought out. Many people posted that I haven't seen on here before (Welcome), and many gained forces standing on common ground. Maybe I sound to happy but in some way maybe this brought the bunch of us going through the same thing even closer together, because once in our life we've probably felt the same way that other people on this board have felt, just like Courtney. What makes people friends is sharing what we have in common, the good and the bad, and this Teen forum shouldn't be about who has had more struggles in life because we all have our share. This board is here to help, to know that someone is here for everyone to talk to, through thick and thin. That's what friends do! So to all of you: we're friends and everyone should feel free to post things about their good days and their bad days and anything else. Friends listen to one another.
Most Active