poor poor megan murphy

mamaern
on 5/16/04 6:42 am - Oakland, MI
Hey guys!!! Im just posting this message to let you know that I received an email from Megan Murphy the girl who got on last week adn posted that really nasty message about how some peop0le here need help and all that other crap..im sure you remember her really nasty message.She sent me an email telling me that I was wrong for pstong a response and she eneded her lovely message with screw you!!! So I would just like to say that we all need to pray for her and especially her child. Cus that kid is going to need God to be a well balanced person. Learn how to take constructive criticism Megan to become a better person!!
Shannon_Lee
on 5/17/04 11:47 am - Westminster, CA
she thinks we all are wrong for posting a responce, she was wrong for opening her mouth so rudely to begin with she doesn't like our replys than she shouldn't be posting things here especially something like she did. shannon
Sugar Free Lauri B
on 5/19/04 9:18 am - clinton township, MI
The girl is immature for bring this all back up again, after it has been dropped for like a week now. I will pray for her Erin.
megganmurphy
on 5/20/04 11:14 am - Evans, GA
Ladies ladies, please, I absolutely did not bring it back up. I sent Erin an e-mail the same day that she had posted something about my daughter (which I felt was totally inappropriate!) and I told her how I felt about it. She in turn replied to me with an EQUALLY NASTY e-mail. I am so sorry for the absolutely gross distortion of the way my words were interpreted. I did NOT mean to cause any great distress. However, there were MANY people who posted equally rude things, and to them I have really nothing else to say. I hope and pray that this is finally SQUASHED. I re-read what I posted, and I can totally understand how one could think I was being rude if you weren't aware of my sarcastic tone and the way I verbalize my words...I guess it's all in the linguistics. But really, I'm not a mean girl at all.
Most Active