I NEED HELP!!!

KATIE L.
on 5/16/04 8:08 am - BRENTWOOD, NY
Hello, my name is Catherine Lupinacci. I've been going nuts looking for a gastric bypass surgeon who will operate on me. i am 5'6 and 273 pounds, though I've tried many diets such as atkins, weigh****chers, even the trim spa pills etc. i never seem to lose weight!. i have bad depression from my weight (that's not including many other things that are medically wrong with me because of it) so i pretty much stay in the house. i joined the gym, but my anxiety keeps me from going there and exercising.....Even though i am young (16) i have a life style no near one of my age. i am trapped in a viscous cycle and i seriously need help. I have vytra insurance, and i live on long island. Can you or someone you know help me? Please get back to me and let me know thank you
Michelle S.
on 5/16/04 11:45 am - St augustine, FL
OMG!!!! im from brentwood NY , just moved to Florida! I used to go to the center last year. Your name doesnt ring a bell. I went to south middle . If you want to talk IM me.. MikexnxShell . Im just very shocked i see someone from my home town!!
Michelle S.
on 5/16/04 11:52 am - St augustine, FL
Also did you or do you live on arlene ?
KATIE L.
on 5/21/04 1:23 pm - BRENTWOOD, NY
hey michele thanx for writing me yes im from brentwood i've been living here all my life... i do live on arlene dr.i am going to put you on my buddylist and when i see you online i'll deff. im you look out for my sn it's xxmuztanggirlxx ttyl
KATIE L.
on 5/21/04 1:30 pm - BRENTWOOD, NY
thankx for writing me jay my uncle used to live in centreach now he lives in mt. sinai, so where do you live now? I have a lot of info. too all i need is a surgeon!!! lol well im going to put you on my buddy list and im you when i see you online my sn is xxmuztanggirlxx ttyl
Iisashes
on 5/17/04 6:53 pm - Omaha, NE
Hey Katie You sound a lot like me, lol! Have you tried using this sites surgeon finder? http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/selectdocsbystatetype.php Just keep your chin up, for some people it takes years for this process, I was 15 or 16 when I started
kathie W.
on 5/20/04 11:57 am - douglassville, PA
Hi Sweetie, My name is Kathie and I had surgery almost 10 months ago. I feel wonderful and have never regretted my decision to go ahead with it - however - I'm 45 yrs old and have tried for a very long time to do this on my own. The reason I'm writting is to first of all wish you lots of luck and send BIGS HUGS... I have a 16 yr old daughter... her name is Shelly and she is kind of in the same situation you are... She is a diabetic and has suffered from depression and anxiety for awhile. She takes a lot of medication thats makes her feel crappy. Because of feeling crappy she is depressed and in a major bad mood most of the time... Sometimes she finds someone on the net to chat with. But then she loses interest because 'they just aren't in the same situation' she is. ...It sounds like you and her may need to hook up and lean on each other.... Her e-mail is [email protected]... I'll tell her to keep an eye out for your mail. *****Please use a header on your e-mail 'Your mom sent me" so she'll know its safe to open.....take care of yourself and a long look in the mirror. Give yourself a big smile, and know there are alot of people out their in your boat. God Bless. Chattykathie..
KATIE L.
on 5/21/04 1:15 pm - BRENTWOOD, NY
hi kathie thanx for writing me it's nice to hear from people in the same situation. Congradulations on your surgery my sister just had it, but unfortainitly isn't doing too well. she had her gall bladder out along with the surgery, so she's in a lot of pain.... i think she'll be alot better soon though. I'll definity put your daughter on my buddylist tell her to look out for me my sn is [email protected]. talk to you later again thank you
Most Active