Erggh

Alena P.
on 5/24/04 8:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
I'm a little mad! My weight before my surgery was 340. I'm down to about 189 now. But its stuck! It goes up and down from 189-191. It's been doing that for about a month. Like for example, last month i was about 214, and then it dropped dramticlly to about 198, but then it stayed that for about 2 weeks and now here i am. Is anyone else having this problem? It makes me mad!! Oh and, whatever you do, dont eat 29 cent choclate. It made me so sick. I SOOO learned my lesson about that one.
Jenny0327
on 5/24/04 10:34 am - GERMANTOWN, MD
how long ago did you have your surgery?? i've had the same problem. i had mine on may 20, 2003. its been going like that for me for a while... i've been messing around with the same 6 lbs. but, i lost one more pound yesterday, so hopefully i'm going in the right direction... but we'll see! i stayed the same weight for about 3 weeks at one point, and i got really depressed because the scale wasn't moving... but then it started up again after that first time, so hopefully it'll start back up again for the both of us! good luck! jenny AIM: right on AF Yahoo messenger: af_right_on Email: [email protected]
Most Active