hey :) RE: Stacy & Marianne

Shannon_Lee
on 6/4/04 6:21 am - Westminster, CA
First off I would love to report that my beautiful friend Stacy who had surgery on the 2nd is doing absolutely aswesome she did so well and recovered beautifully that the hospital sent her home on the 3rd Keep up the good work hon, and I will hopefully join you on the losing side in September 2nd, Where is the world is the amazing Marianne? It's been a little while since I've seen a post, where oh where oh where can you be Well as cheesy as I sound today at least I am not *****ing which is something I probably should do but I wont Love Shannon I am off to call the doctor now an see if we have a date yet
MarianneS
on 6/6/04 12:46 am - MD
Hey Shannon, I am still alive! I have been so busy with work its unbelievable. How are you? How is the diet going? Its so nice that you thought of me. I am tickled pink ! I am glad to hear Stacy's surgery went well. I have about two more months until my consult. I am getting really nervous. I am worried that I will not be approved. I am in the process of quitting smoking , to prepare for the consult. I have cut down to 1/4 (5 cigarettes) of what I was smoking. Today I have decided that I am not going to buy anymore cigs. Wish me Luck! --Marianne
Most Active