Teen Clothing Exchange.

megganmurphy
on 6/7/04 11:15 am - Evans, GA
Hey y'all. I have been thinking...for some of us that are shrinking daily we will have a TON of super cute clothes for the people who are still waiting for their surgeries. I'm still not far enough out yet (only about 2 1/2 weeks) to be giving all my cute stuff away, but I will GLADLY do it once I start shrinking for real! Anyways, there is a clothing exchange on here (at Obesityhelp.com), but if any of y'all have ever checked it out, it's pitiful, and I know I would never wear my fat grandmother's business suit or K-Mart strech pants. I know that all of us are cute girls, and we care about how we look! SOOOO, I'm not sure how this would work, but I'd thought I'd throw it out there and hopefully someone can help me figure it all out. Maybe we can all post our sizes and the types of clothes we're willing to give away (or sell at a reasonable price)? I know for myself, I have SO MANY expensive and super cute outfits that any girl could get use out of. So, y'all can think about it, post your ideas, sizes, style tips, whatever! We can figure out the details later, such as shipping, addresses, costs, etc. Let's make this really work! ~Meggan 2 1/2 weeks post op -23lbs
Amy W.
on 6/7/04 12:23 pm - Buckeye, AZ
Oh....my......GOSH!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! When you said "and I know I would never wear my fat grandmother's business suit or K-Mart strech pants." i almost died of laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant control myself!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant breathe!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, i cant even believe how funny that was to me. thankyou for the great laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was great ~Amy
michelle S.
on 7/3/04 4:06 am - chicago, IL
I so agree!!! i have tons of size 24 and 26 clothes that i would be willing to get rid of after i have my surgery. they are all super cute because just because were made bigger doesnt mean we should look frumpy. if neone wants to chat IM me or email me @ [email protected]
Most Active