:( HELP

Shannon_Lee
on 6/8/04 2:20 pm - Westminster, CA
Hey Guys an Gals, Ok, So I am driving myself insane, this Protien Drink's only thing is driving me insane, insane to the point that I haven't stuck to it, AT ALL! Sure, I have support at home, but it's so hard...I don't have the right Protein powder (Pro Complex, it's so expensive) and I don't have a treadmill, and hell I can't afford it. I am the oldest of 5 kids and trying to afford much of anything is hell. I don't know if it's just my motivation that is completely shot or what, but I am just ready to jump of a damn cliff. The doctors office called today, and my file is back from review, now it's with scheduling, they just wanted to make sure there were no conflicts with any dates or anything...which of course there isn't, I'd drop anything ya know? but then, they tell me, well we are scheduling for August, not September like originally planned...so now I am down on time and completely lost on what to do. I should be stoked that they've moved it to August, but it kinda feels like more weight on my shoulders. UGH! -Shannon
MarianneS
on 6/9/04 8:40 am - MD
Oh Shannon! Thats great that they moved it up to August. But yes thats right you better get you butt movin! Just think of how those nasty protein drinks are going to pay off in the end. You can do it Girl! Don't give up! Love Marianne
Amy W.
on 6/9/04 2:39 pm - Buckeye, AZ
what?!?!? you has surgery already?!?! where was i?!?!?! lol!!! Wait...no you didnt...oh! do you have to lose a cirtain amount of weight before they'll see you for the surgeon consult?!?! im all confused...lol! ~Amy
Most Active