Hey Everyone! I went t...

MarianneS
on 6/23/04 10:39 am - MD
Hey Everyone! I went to my nutritional consult today. I learned alot and I am so anxious to start this new chapter of my life. I am on my way to a healthier happier me. I know it will be a bumpy ride and alot of work on my behalf but it will be worth it in the end. I just pray that I get approved. I am not even in the waiting group yet but I just cannot wait to know if I am approved or not. I want a date , I want a yes or no NOW!!!!! My next appt. is with the mental health doctor --Marianne !!!Thanks for listening to me ramble!!!
Shannon_Lee
on 6/23/04 12:02 pm - Westminster, CA
Hey Beautiful Sounds like your nutrion appointment went well glad to hear it. Me here, I am still struggling with this 30 lbs thing. I lost 12, but I fear I may have gained a lil of it back to be honest, I am using Fentramine to help lose..it's the only thing that EVER worked, so I am back on it, but unfortuneately am on my last 2 pills and can't afford anymore for another week or so ugh! anyway I hope you get the approval soon :P I am pullin for ya babe!! With Love Shannon
MarianneS
on 6/24/04 6:06 am - MD
Phentrimine is sooooo expensive!!! 12 lbs. that is good! Keep up the good work! You still have 2 months I think you will be fine! I am pullin for you too! --Marianne
Most Active