well grr!

Meagan S.
on 6/25/04 12:57 pm - Killeen, TX
RNY on 08/14/18
i was browsing on Scott & White Health Plans webpage and well lookie here ... Weight reduction programs, services, supplies, surgeries including, but not limited to Gastric Bypass or Vertical Banding, or gym memberships, even if the participant has medical conditions that might be helped by weight loss; or even prescribed by a physician are not covered. ******S!!!!! Meagan
seasicksquid
on 6/26/04 8:02 am - Madisonville, LA
Don't get discouraged...I took the liberty and looked at the Texas insurers under the Get Local thing and looked up Scott and White, and it seems that most people had no problem getting coverage...some as recent as 6/21/04. Check it out, maybe talk to some of those people. You never know. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/insurers2.phtml?State=TX&Page=36
Amy W.
on 6/26/04 1:39 pm - Buckeye, AZ
OH MY GOSH!!! NO WAY!!!!! I would be devistated!!!!! If i were you i would call the insurance company and ask them if thats an old post or not, because thats TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! We're here for you Meagan!!!!!!! ~Amy
Meagan S.
on 6/26/04 1:43 pm - Killeen, TX
RNY on 08/14/18
its straight off of their website and ive contacted them through email too all i get is we wont cover it... EVEN if its Deemed medically nesc.... it bites!
Most Active