Questions for you....

Gilly68
on 6/30/04 1:23 am - Central, IL
RNY on 12/03/12
Hello all. I am not a teen....I am actually a 35 year old who is in the process of getting approval for WLS....however, my 15 year old son in also MO (about 5'11" and 350+) and I am hoping to inspire him to look into this. I have been researching this surgery for over two years and feel like I am fairly knowledgeable (SP?) about it....but Tyler (my son) doesn't want to hear about it from me. He is beginning to lose his "zest" for life and avoid doing things because of fear of embarrassment and/or faliure....all the same feelings I have too....ANYWAY- what I am getting at is this....I have noticed lots of girls here, are there many boys? I am just looking for someone or several someones that Tyler might find inspirational. He would relate more to your stories than those of adults.... This HAS to be HIS choice, HIS decision....and I won't try to make it for him. But I would like for him to have enough information to at least make an informed decision. Any help you can give me is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks- Gilly
lilkim2180
on 6/30/04 7:45 am - Eastern LI, NY
If your son has any special hobbies or is in to video games have him or you check out the other message board specifically for those intrest there are playstation boards and such where I think you would find more boys -KIM -108lbs
Most Active