Someone under 18

Jalsha H.
on 7/13/04 8:33 am - Valdosta, Ga
I would like for someone under 18 to talk to about the gastrac bypass. My mother had it, so I know all the risks envolved. i just really want to know what experinces you had being a teen who had it, and how do I get started with getting the process going. please feel free to email me anytime. [email protected]
Amy W.
on 7/21/04 12:10 pm - Buckeye, AZ
I havent had it yet(im still pre-op!) but im doing all the pre-op testing right now! Right now im 17 and ill be 18 august 30! I see you have an AOL email address so maybe you instant message! Im going to put you on my buddylist and i.m. u when your on!!!! ~Amy
spicyangel487
on 8/11/04 10:39 am - Ronkonkoma, NY
i am 17 and i had my gastric bypass almost 3 weeks ago. i feel great and i have already lost 23 pounds. im happy i did it because now i have a new life and it will only get better. i first went to my parents and they took me to see my doctor. They can give you a referrel and help you find a surgeon in your area. then you will most likely need to see and counselour and consult your insurance company. i didnt tell my friends about it but that is your choice. good luck! -ali
Shannon H.
on 8/11/04 11:50 am - Midwest City, OK
I am 16 and looking to do this welll, e mail me...
Most Active