NSV

amidwife4u
on 11/15/11 4:11 am
I am 7 weeks post op tomorrow.  I have been pleased with my weight loss so far.  I have yet to get into a good exercise routine and need to make that my next priority. 

I saw my Internal med doc for the first time since my surgery last Thursday. He is very pleased with my progress.  He always does a weight measurement and was thrilled that I have lost 4.25 inches on my waist since my surgery.  He asked me to measure my waist weekly and make that be a lifelong habit.  Stated that if you jus****ch that one measurement, you will quickly be alerted to gains and can correct any issues right away.

Well today, I decided to do all my measurements again.  It has been several weeks.  I was so excited and I am sitting here typing this beaming!   I have lost a total of 19.5 inches from my body in just 7 weeks!  I am so excited.  I have lost 3 inches off of each thigh!  For that alone I am grateful.  I am gradually getting more energy and feeling like I have a good handle on my eating (however, I have indulged in some chocolate covered raisins the last few days).

Anyway.  Just wanted to share!  Can't wait to see what the next year will bring for me.

HW 232 SW 218  WT when leaving hospital 219.5
joannalee
on 11/15/11 12:33 pm - Victoria, TX
 CongrAts to you on your success. Newbie question here what is NSV????
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views