Insurance

Becca20015
on 12/4/11 1:17 am
Hi to everyone!   I will have to find my own insurance come Jan.   I am currently on my husbands plan but they are switching providers in Jan and the cost went way up.  So I am looking for my own. For those of you who have a private type insurance ( one that is not offered through your job or a spouse's job), who do you have and how well do you like them? Thanks
4mynewlife
on 12/4/11 8:50 am - Yorktown, VA
Hi there! I am sorry. I have private insurance but it is with a group. I actually am covered as a secondary through Tri-Care. My husband's retired military and my primary is an HMO through my job. It is Anthem Blue Cross. I was told by my surgery coordinator that my insurance is very easy to work with. So maybe you can look into Blue Cross Anthem and see if they offer individual plans. Best of Luck to you!
Hislady
on 12/4/11 9:51 am - Vancouver, WA
All I know is it is extremely expensive! I have an individual policy because my hubby hit 65 and switched to medicare. So I'm on our same old policy but now individual and we pay $700.00 per month, plus there is no bariatric coverage! So this is gonna be difficult if not nearly impossible! I wish you luck tho!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 62 views