McDonald's Caramel Frappes

C. Harvey
on 3/21/12 11:53 am
VSG on 01/11/12
Alright...well this was my weakness before my surgery. But I have found a way to have that in a healthy way with my protein =) Anyone who is interested the ingrediants are below...

2 cups ice
1/2 cup milk (skim, soy, silk, etc. whatever you use)
3 tbsp Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte Powder Mix
Suger free Caramel topping
Sugar Free Reddi Whip

Blend ice, milk, latte mix, and some caramel...if you need to add more milk that is fine.
Pour in a cup add Reddi Whip and Caramel Topping...tastes just like McDonald's frappes...plus I add my unflavored protein in and make a shake!! =)

loverofcats
on 3/21/12 12:13 pm
What are the ingredients and nutritional contet contained in the latte powder mix? Sometimes mixes have a lot of sugar.

A cup of Reddi Whip? How many calories? How much fat?

How many calories did you calculate this drink to contain?

How many calories does the Caramel have?
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

tall_not_venti
on 3/21/12 12:33 pm
VSG on 02/23/12
I don't think she meant a cup of whip...I read that put in a glass and top e with whip. Two ideas.. Have you tried vanilla click protein? It is super yummy, and would give you the vanilla and coffee flavors that you address getting from the Maxwell house...plus it adds some protein. Amazon has it. second idea is land o lakes had a sugar free whip..it's tasty and zero carb, but a little harder to find good for you for figuring out substitutions for old favorites!
loverofcats
on 3/21/12 12:46 pm
Thanks for the clarification. oops.
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

tall_not_venti
on 3/21/12 12:35 pm
VSG on 02/23/12
I see you did add unflavored protein. Yay you!
lanunes
on 3/21/12 5:47 pm - CA
Love my carmel lattes ....=) 

I do non-fat milk, espresso and torani sugar-free carmel syrup. Same as Starbucks Skinny latte which is 100 calories for a Venti!
      Leslie Nunes              
C. Harvey
on 3/21/12 10:32 pm
VSG on 01/11/12
Reddi Whip: Serving Size 2tbsp, Calories 8, Calories from Fat 3, Total Fat, 0.3g, Saturated Fat 0.2g, Cholesterol 1mg, Sodium 4mg, Total Carb, 1.4g, Protein 0.2g

Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup: Serving Size 1oz, Total Fat 0g, Sat. Fat 0g, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbs 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g

Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte Mix: Serving Size 1g, Calories 4, Total Fat 0.1g, Sat Fat 0.1g, Sodium 3.7mg, Cholesterol 0mg, Potassium 0mg, Total Carbs 0.8g, Sugars 0.7g, Protein 0g

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 183 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 452 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 477 views