Khol's

happyteacher
on 5/5/12 1:55 pm
 You can find 3x or up to size 24 in tops.  Not sure on the bottoms, but at least up to 18 as I bought that for my daugther before.  

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

hwag5149
on 5/5/12 2:02 pm
Ohhh at least and I can there for shirts right now! Good thing I haven't worn a lot of the shirts I just bought!

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

frisco
on 5/5/12 3:14 pm

I usually hate gimmick stores.....club cards and all that.....

I normally prefer stores that just have good brands at a fair price with no games/gimmicks and I'll be a return customer.....

This frickin Kohl's has it figured out..... Kohl's Cash.....

They get you to come back !!!! Lot's of Sale Prices with added Kohl's Cash incentives with very strict time frames..... As soon as you get your Kohl's cash....you check the dates....than your already figuring when you can come back in the allotted time to use your Kohl's Cash....!!!

I still hate it.... but I have to admit....I get sucked in......

It does help that I can now fit the sizes......only problem now is everything seems to be to big !!!

I went wardrobe shopping for a woman's Cardigan and men's shirts a few weeks ago...... Walked out with a new Suit.....$425 on sale for $175 and after some other purchases....got $70 Kohl's Cash.... I went back and bought a Marc Anthony partly leather jacket....$150 on sale for $99 and with my Kohl's dollars.....net $25

I know I'm getting got.... I'm in Marketing/Advertising..... but... they got me to play !!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op