Low Impact Aerobics

Teresa G.
on 6/25/14 12:16 am
VSG on 06/03/14

Hi all!!  Today I am starting a low impact aerobics class!!  I used to love aerobics when I was younger and smaller, I just hope its going to help with a lot of things. I have lost about 15 lbs since surgery and I don't know how many inches, so I just want something to help me a little more!  Wish me luck!!!

Teresa

mrsgillis333
on 6/25/14 1:37 am

Good luck! Hope it's fun!

Teresa G.
on 6/25/14 8:27 am
VSG on 06/03/14

Thanks, It was fun, but oh my...   I am going to be sore tomorrow.  LOL!! I dread trying to get out of the bed in the morning! LOL!

mickeymantle
on 6/25/14 4:40 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

if you have problems with your knees or back you might want to try water aerobics, the water adds resistance to your movement and you burn more calories and it is easier on your body   

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Teresa G.
on 6/25/14 8:28 am
VSG on 06/03/14

Yes, I am going to star****er aerobics next week... I still have some scabbing on a few of my incisions and the exercise therapist at my surgeons office wanted me to wait until they had all healed over.  I can't wait!!  I do have problems with my back and knees so I know this will help alot. 

Teresa

Most Active