Accountability - Thursday

Not the Same Dawn
on 3/31/11 11:21 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I  can't stress getting enough water ENOUGH! I'm finally recovered from not getting enough from the last vacation I had and I'm coming up on another vacation..I need to seriously sit down with myself and get a PLAN.. That's my plan anyway..any suggestions are certainly welcome..I absolutely hate waking up with a headache like a hang over..

5:00 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss (worked in the kitchen for an hour this morning putting dinner together and getting the chicken for tomorrow's dinner cooked and ready..)

6:00 am 1/4 waffle, 1 small apple (most of it!) and 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6: 45 am double espresso latte

7:15 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Caramel Chai   8:00 am 1 oz mozzarella cheese stick, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat   8:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, can't remember the flavor now..my computer crashed with my notepad open so I lost all of it!   9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice,   10:00 am 12 oz drink mix with ice, can't recall the flavor   11:00 am most of a salad consisting of 4 oz braised beef, 1 cup lettuce, 1/3 cup raw broccoli, 1/3 cup raw carrots, 1/2 oz italian dressing   11:30 am 12 oz drink mix with ice, whatever flavor   12:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Sweetened with Stevia, mango Pineapple . New flavors I also got the new MiO liquid flavor while I was at Walmart today..review to follow   1:00 pm the rest of that salad with 1 medium tangerine   2:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Power Edge Wild Berry Caffeinated   3:00 pm 1 hard boiled egg   4:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Sweetened with Stevia, Strawberry Kiwi (also a good flavor...highly recommended but a bit spendy)   4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice. Wyler's Peach Tea

6:00 pm 1 cup (or one serving) of a thing called Cabbage Lasagna..made with really lean beef and cooked cabbage..this was really tasty..we're gonna have to do this again real soon!   Totals for the day   Calories: 1330 Fat: 65.4 Carbs: 89.1 Protein: 106.1   No honey roasted peanuts..so no snacking on that stuff. I'm thinking a baked apple and a sugar free short bread cookie..that will bring my carb total up and calories up but no more protein to speak of. Tomorrow is FRIDAY...lets all get out an enjoy it!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 3/31/11 11:30 am - Gig Harbor, WA
i do not wake up with a headache but my mouth is so sdry I get sores in it if I am too dry. Glad it is Friday tomorrow!
0700-premier protein drink
0800-oatmeal
0930-veggie eggbeater crustless quiche
1200-egg salad on 1 slice wheat and an apple
1430-fage raspberries, ground flax
1600-string cheese
1800-teriyaki chicken, 1/4 c rice, salad
skinny cow later probably
all my water and such. I did the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout on Comcast on demand before work.
Mary
leila_assaeeda
on 3/31/11 1:55 pm
Evening ladies! I had another good day! At least it feels like a good day. I got alot of the grading caught up and went out shopping (groceries, got what I need to try those chicken recipes out!) and cooked for company and entertained... Now that is a busy a day as I can handle (it's good to know one's limits..)

I'm thinking to try and find this recipe of Dawn's for cabbage lasagna. That sounded good.

Today:
lost track of the 'whens'
bread, cheese, pinapple, protein drink, coffee, peanuts, coffee, fruit 'sticks' (60 cal. each), tortilla with deli turkey breast, cheese and lettuce, banana, skillet chicken and brocoli, small piece of cake and tea.

today's totals:
calories: 1550
protein: 90 grams (Dawn does protein totals like this alot, but I'm a newbee at getting this much. I still get all excited like Nancy's post...) It's good when little things make you happy...

lots of fluids and all vitamins.
You know I usually get four 16oz glasses of water plus the protein drink and coffee or tea, but I still have problems with dry mouth, just like Mary.

Hoping you all have a good day tomorrow!
Leila
SUNRAY
on 3/31/11 2:12 pm - Sacramento, CA
Evening Dawn....congrats on no peanuts! LOL  I left them alone myself but did cave on 6 pc of carmel candies.  Luckily, I behaved all day, including getting my water in so while protein was only 31% of calories, fat and carbs were also in the 30-35% range.  I'll just keep plugging away ^_^

7am  B  1c soy milk, 1/4c blueberries w/1scoop vanilla cream protein drink
3-8oz decaf coffee
Noon  L  3oz ham w/1tbs mayo & spiced mustard on Oro Wheat Slim, GV 6oz lite strawberry-banana yogurt
1-20oz Sobe flavored water, 16oz Propel Zero
4:30pm  S (?)  6pc carmel candies :-(
1-20oz Sobe flavored water
7pm  Carl Jr's turkey burger in lettuce wrap w/1sl american cheese
1-16oz Propel Zero
9pm  S  GV vanilla Lite yogurt

totals:  1341 calories  56.6g fat  112.9g  carb  102.0g protein
kinda high in calories for me..but that turkey burger wrap was sure good ^_^
See ya tomorrow...and I totally agree..Friday get here!! LOL
Nancy aka Sunray

243.0/213.0/141/130  Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal

kilmarlic
on 3/31/11 10:50 pm - powells point, NC
I haven't made cabbage lasagna in a long time. I was the only one in the family who loved it.  But it works well as a meal that I can cook and then divide into individual containers and freeze for lunches.

I stuck to my plan yesterday and had a great day. I faltered for just a moment when my fella sat down beside me with a container of strawberry liquorice frome Trader Joes. I ate 2 pieces then left the room to go brush and floss my teeth. YEAH ME!!!!!

I'm noticing that the more water I drink. the thirstier I'm becoming. I've already downed 2 decaf teas this morning at it's not even 9 yet. Looks like I'll get plenty in today.

- Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

Most Active
Recent Topics