Accountability - Friday!

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/1/11 8:35 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA

What a happy sunshiny day! The sun was shining and the top was down on the convertible...85 degrees...quite a difference from last week, for sure..It's friday and the world is a great place..plus, we got our Federal Tax refund deposited today. Not only that, I made a mistake and they're refunding nearly double what we thought! Awesome. Hopefully we won't be getting a bill later in the summer that we got too much. LOL..It is April Fool's after all!

I wasn't at all sure I was going to make it today with the meeting schedule. 9 am to 1 pm with no food? But it was fine, I did it okay with jus****er. Hubby is taking me out to dinner but I will post the day so far and leave that to a big guess. I know for sure I'm gonna have a margarita!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, sf pancake syrup

6:45 am double espresso latte,

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Passion Fruit Strawberry

8:45 am 2 oz mozzarella cheese

9:15 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Stevia Sweetened Mango Pineapple

10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

12:30 pm 1/2 apple raw

1:00 pm 12 oz decaff with low fat creamer

1:30 pm 12 oz drink mix with ice, SoBe Living Way Strawberry (with protein)

2:45 pm salad including 2 cups cooked cabbage, 4 oz cooked pork chop and 1 oz italian dressing

3:15 pm 12 oz drink mix with ice, SoBe Living Way Strawberry (with protein)

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wyler's Peach Tea

Before dinner totals:
Calories: 916
Fat: 49.4
Carbs: 49.3
Protein: 77.0

Not a bad day at all! How did you do? Have a happy weekend. I'll check in as best I can. See ya.

Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 4/1/11 9:31 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Our tax money is back and spent! Paid off a few bills with it. I am glad it is Friday! I am co hosting a sleep over for DD Sunday School class. I would rather stay home and do nothing but I want to encourage her forming friendships with girls that have many of the same values as we do; she goes to middle school in the Fall.
0800-scrambled eggs w minced ham, 100 cal english muffin
1030-baked chips
1300-Subway chicken sub w top bun removed w lots of veggies
1800? DD wants Taco Del Mar for dinner on the way to the sleep over so will be a Baja Bowl no rice
I will probably have a cupcake at the sleepover; we are bringing cupcakes and fruit kebobs to share. 
Mary 
Not the Same Dawn
on 4/2/11 12:09 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
You did great..Have a great weekend..
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics