Accountability - Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/2/11 11:55 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Busy day..mostly cleaning but also some shopping. I needed two things for the grandkids.  A highchair and a walker for the little one (Emma)..I found both..Then getting groceries and then come home to clean and clean some more...

I have my food list but not the totals. No need actually. I know where I went wrong..

Woke up really early..1/4 protein waffle with sugar free pancake syrup and coffee, two cups.

all my vitamins except the calcium and D.

24 oz container of water with ice.

1/2 breakfast burrito, eggs and hashed browns..

24 oz container of water while shopping for barbecue supplies

24 oz container of water while shopping for new screens

Lunch: Jack in the Box Steak Pita Snack..this was 350 calories..then I went BAD..I ate almost all of my husband's french fries. oh well..

No snacks other than one single piece of sugar free chocolate covered caramel..I wanted to buy honey roasted peanuts but didn't..I had my calcium and D with my candy (to make it feel more official)

2 more cups of coffee and a double espresso latte

Dinner was a broccoli and chicken casserole with cream of chicken soup (canned) and cheddar cheese..it was yummy!

I think I did pretty good..And the house is clean and I'm ready for the kids to get here tomorrow. Excited!

How did you do? 

I need some more water and I think I'll get that rather than have dessert!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
leila_assaeeda
on 4/2/11 12:49 pm
Hi Dawn, Busy day here also. And not over yet. The next couple of days promise to be the same. Today I had good moments and the others.. but one victory. I fixed chicken quesadilla for my supper and then got the idea... why not eat the chicken and cheese and leave out the tortilla??? Wow.. there may be hope for me yet..

today's totals:
calories; 1620
protein: 114 grams
lots and lots of fluids and all vitamins.

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Leila
Not the Same Dawn
on 4/2/11 10:28 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Isn't it liberating to find something like that out? I mean it's easy to do but hard to wrap your mind around not picking up food and eating it..I mean a burger patty is just a ground up steak, why not eat it with a knife and fork? Well, mostly cuz you want to eat on the run but that's not the right thing to do. I need to remember to take the TIME to eat and not rush through it like the rest of the world..

You're doing awesome..Keep up the good work. Se eya.

obxlady
on 4/2/11 2:00 pm
I've been a lurker for days/weeks and last night made a promise to myself that I would begin posting here.  I've got to do something because as of this morning, I am 15 lbs. up from my lowest weight!!  Past time to gain control.  My hubs & I both have Bodyfit media wear(he had RNY 8/10) and we log onto their website daily to log our foods.  I haven't done that in quite a while due to knowing I've "been bad".  Anyway, I logged my food for today and oh boy, did I goof up.  But, a promise is a promise so I'm posting...lol.

B - 1 lite muffin, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 banana
Coffee/meds
S - 2 ozs. trailmix(one of the places I went wrong), 1 banana
Coffee
L-1 scrambled egg with cheese, 3 slices bacon
Water
Dinner - 4 oz. roasted BBQ chicken, 1 cup squash cooked in light butter & onions
S - Protein drink
Coffee/meds
Weigh****chers Fudge Ice Cream bar....(bad girl)

Totals for the day:  1960!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, tomorrow is another day and I'll do better!!!
Not the Same Dawn
on 4/2/11 10:23 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA

Congrats on getting a handle on it! Now you can analyse your list for anything you can do without or tweak and get it down some..Protein up, water up, bad carbs down.

squash=good carbs, muffin=bad carbs..even lite or low calorie. fudge bar = well, you know.

Even if you only do alittle better, cheer yourself on. Alittle is still something in the RIGHT direction..

Great job. See ya.

Most Active
Recent Topics