Accountability - Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/9/11 2:02 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
The week with my grandbabies and daughter is over..they had to leave today instead of tomorrow because of a work scheduling error..darn it..We didn't have time to dwell on the fact that they had to leave and we still have tomorrow to recooperate from all the late nights and early mornings..Bummer that the photos we took before they left didn't stay in the camera..Not sure what happened but they were really nice photos..they just don't exist anymore. boo.

My eats last night you can add a beer to that and a handful of chicken wings but I stayed up till midnight so I did burn enough to cover it..

Today:

breakfast: scrambled eggs, tomato, rye and a bit of cottage cheese (those girls at our favorite restaurant sure spoil me!)

no snacks but two containers of water and a double espresso latte and several coffees

Lunch was a cheese burger patty..no bun

I fixed my daughter a latte and my granddaughter ran amoke! spilled hot coffee on herself, flushed half a roll of toilet paper and managed to pull two keys off our friend's laptop computer..All that in 15 minutes! and we were watching her...it was crazy! She was a turbo two year old!

Dinner was another cheese burger on a bagel thin

No totals. I'm exhausted and tired and depressed because the babies left..tomorrow will be a quieter day for sure..

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics