Accountability - Friday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/8/11 9:57 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
So because we're having a gathering here tonight, I won't be able to post my accountability later..so here it is:Z

Pre breakfast was 2 cups of coffee

Breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs, 2 bacon, 2 tomato, 2 rye toast without the crust

No snacks but 2 containers of water

Lunch was a bowl of chili con carne with black beans on a handful of chili cheese fritos..yeah, not the greatest but still.

When I started feeling tired I had another container of water and then a double espresso latte..yah! wake me up..so I can finish cleaning.

No snacks but another cup of coffee

A container of water..then for dinner we will have

Sirloin burgers with all the fixins on a bagel thin. Maybe a chip or two and no dessert for me..possibly NSA French Vanilla ice cream.

That's it for me. Not bad if I can keep to the plan.

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
obxlady
on 4/8/11 1:13 pm
Hello friends.....finally, I grab some time to post.  Actually, I sat down last night with my DH and had a discussion on our eating habits.  He had RNY 8/10 and I had it on 4/09.  Our eating habits have gone downhill badly!!  Not so much in what we're eating although we are adding too many carbs in our day but it dawned on me several days ago that we're eating mindlessly with no schedule whatsoever.  I think that's called grazing??!!!!  LOL.....soooooo I explained my observation to him, he agreed and we sat down and came up with a schedule for  our eating.  Also talked about lesser carbs in our day.  Soooo, for today's eats are the following:

6:00 a.m. - coffee/meds
7:00 a.m. - 100 Cal. English muffin with 1 tbsp. peanut butter & 1/2 banana
9:00 a.m. - Crystal lite tea
12:00 N -  Bacon & oatmeal(1 pkg. weight control)
2:00 p.m. - coffee
4:00 p.m. - banana
6:00 p.m. - 2 pieces grilled chicken, 1 tbsp mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup green beans
8:00 p.m. - protein bar
10:00 p.m. - protein drink
11:00 p.m. - coffee/meds

Not sure of my totals yet because I haven't logged my foods but I don't think I did too bad.  Certaintly much better than usual....baby steps.

Cindy
Not the Same Dawn
on 4/11/11 6:56 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Congrats on heading in the right direction..mindless eating is a big deal! Poor planning. If you have high protein snacks around and less of the carby stuff, you'll eat the high protein. I'm finding that myself!

Keep up the good work. See ya.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics