Accountability - Wednesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/13/11 12:16 pm, edited 4/13/11 10:06 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Boy! I could have FLOATED out of the office today with the water that I had but I had two containers of caffeinated drinks so I wouldn't usually count that. Still, I gave my kidneys a work out for sure..I was actually too busy to eat my lunch when lunch time came around so I had my egg and grapefruit instead to tide me over. It was 2 pm before I remembered to eat my lunch..I never could understand before surgery, anyone who said they *forgot* to eat..well, I'm getting pretty good at that myself now!  

My eats for Wednesday:  

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss  

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 1 small apple, sf pancake syrup and butter buds  

6:30 am double espresso latte, plain soy milk  

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Caramel Chai  

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat  

9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry (Caffeinated)  

10:15 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Kiwi Strawberry  

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with non-fat creamer  

12:30 pm 1 hard boiled egg and 1 small grapefruit  

1:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Kiwi Strawberry Stevia Sweetened  

2:10 pm finally got to my lunch: 4 oz chicken breast, 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 medium tomato, 1.5 oz honey mustard dressing  

3:00 pm 24 oz drink mix, Power Edge, Strawberry Tangerine (Caffeinated)  

4:00 pm 12 oz instant decaf with NSA Swiss Miss  

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango Tea

5:30 pm 3 oz beef polish sausage, 1/4 cup mashed potatoes, 1/2 cup canned green beans, 1 Tablespoon parm cheese and some butter buds..

Yup, ready for bed! It's early but it's been a LONG week!

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1288
Fat: 66.9
Carbs: 88.6
Protein: 91.6

So this is what I do to maintain..I figure what I did before surgery: everything in moderation (BIG moderation) didn't work so I'm watching what I carefully..and it works. I'm doing really well with this so I'm sticking with it..

How are you doing? If what you're doing isn't working...change something.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
leila_assaeeda
on 4/13/11 2:15 pm
Wow, I missed everyone! I haven't posted for several days and then I couldn't bring up the website for two days (I figured the website was mad at me for being gone so many days...)

Tonight when I had a hard time getting on the site, I just played spider solitare until it came up. It can be good to be persistent.

Today:
10am cottage cheese and applesauce and pinapple and protein drink
noon jambalaya and coffee with protein drink creamer
2pm turkey and cheese 'wrap'
3pm coffee (with milk..)
5pm mashed potatoes and corn (even I don't know why I ate this, but with my husband away and alone in the house, those spuds were going bad..)
7pm a bit more jambalaya
8pm SF pudding

today's totals:
calories: 1210 (wowwee!)
protein: 92 (wowwee more!)

lots and lots of fluids and all vitamins.

looks like it was a good day. How is everyone?? I really missed ya all..
Leila
Not the Same Dawn
on 4/13/11 10:14 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Awesome! Your list looks really good. Great numbers. .I know when I have problems like that with the website, it seems like there's a plot against me. LOL..My service provider doesn't help either..sometimes they let me think it's me.

Keep up the good work. See ya.

luvzl8ybgz
on 4/13/11 2:45 pm - Lincoln, DE
hey everyone! i had a non-scale victory today--r u ready for this??? i made it a full 20 minutes on the elliptical at 125-145 strides per minute--250 cal burn in 20 min. very exciting for me, i have NOT been excercising since last fall and i got waaay out of shape--this was workout # 5 since rejoining the gym, wahhooo !
so heres todays intake--

6oz coffee w/ 1/2&1/2

2oz grilled bbq chicken
1oz manchego cheese

20 oz sobe 0cal

3 stalks celery w/ PB

protein shake--1scoop maxx vanilla protein; 3/4c frozen strawberries, blackberries; 2 tsp splenda; 4oz milk 4oz h20

3/4 of bbq chicken quesadillia- 2 small tortillias, 2oz sliced bbq chicken, 2 tbsp chopped onion, 2tbsp bbq sauce, 1/4 c shredded cheese--grilled w/ nonstick spray on pannini grill

napped 1045am to 3pm

20 oz sobe 0 cal
6pm
8 oz coke zero(drank after watered down with melted ice--bubbles hurt my pouch in a major way)

8pm
1 cup white chicken chili w/ 1/4 c. shredded cheese, crushed up tortillia chips

verdict--did better w/ protein today but not enough fluids :(

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/13/11 10:19 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Awesome! I love those NSVs..Some of them are just not understood by people outside the WLS...I know sometimes when I think to share with the girls at work they look at me like *oh yeah, she's finally flipped out...* LOL.

Your list looks great. All good carbs (well, we'll skip over the tortilla chips cuz they're needed with chili!)

Awesome. Keep up the good work. See ya.

morgansmommy
on 4/13/11 3:04 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I ate, then I ate, then I ate some more. Tomorrow is a do over!
0830-wheat english muffin,eggbeater,veggie sausage
1230-three bean chili, wheat rollw promise spread and a sf cookie
1430-piece of sponge cake w berries and whip cream- I was having a pity party for one
1600-0% Fage 1/2 c kashi go lean crunch
2000-Krispy Kreme doughnut-DH brought me a "treat"
2100-tilapia, sweet potato and brocoli
All my water and such. I did a 45 minute spin class after work then walked on TM at 4 mph and incline at 2 for 30 minutes. Oh well; the truth hurts and writing all that was painful! Tomorrow will be better!
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 4/13/11 10:25 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Wow..I have those myself and usually the pay for it is quite hefty..I mentally beat myself up. The best thing is the do overs you get the following day. New day, new list, new chance..

You work out so much more than most (and a WHOLE LOT more than I do!) so I wouldn't beat you up so much but isn't it true that we do enough beating up of ourselves anyway? Don't. You're human, we're all human and this isn't a race with a goal, it's a journey that goes on for a long long time..

Have you seen that show Addicted to Food? The group leader, Tennie says when people ask us how we are we answer FINE..She also says that FINE stands for F@cked up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional...Yeah, we're all FINE..LOL.

Have a better Do-over day..Keep up the good work..see ya.

leila_assaeeda
on 4/14/11 7:50 am
Mary, are you sure you didn't just eat this stuff to make me feel better about the way my days go??? I wish I had your exercise habits... well, remember, nobody has a good day everyday.. you're still one of my heroes.
Leila
morgansmommy
on 4/14/11 1:09 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
No, it was all for me! My exercise is my "therapy". I have actually slacked off a bit, but am trying to get back on schedule.
Thanks for making me smile!
Most Active
Recent Topics