Accountability - Tuesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/19/11 11:21 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
What a lovely weather day today...too bad I have to work! But I got some outside time walking to other buildings, at least. Quite a lot of walking actually. I volunteered to walk paperwork anywhere on the property in an attempt to stay away from my boring old desk!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffle with 1/2 large green apple, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso and soy milk

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Bavarian Berry

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat

8:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze

11:05 am most of a warm salad: 3.5 oz beef sausage (polish sausage), 1 cup cooked shredded cabbage, 1/2 zucchini, 1 thin slice of onion chopped fine, 1 oz ranch dressing

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with half n half and splenda

12:40 pm the rest of that salad

1:15 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Mango Pineapple Stevia Sweetened

2:15 pm 1 hardboiled egg, 1 oz cheddar cheese

3:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Morning Spark Grapefruit Caffeinated

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Kiwi Strawberry Stevia Sweetened

6:00 pm 6 meatballs, 1 cup spaghetti sauce with lean beef, 1 cup cooked cabbage and 1 tablespoon dry parm cheese

Totals for the day:
Calories 1654
Fat: 107.2 (wow..that's high!)
Carbs: 83.9
Protein: 98.6

Still, it is a bit early to be calling it a night but I'm stuffed..I could have a half an apple and some NSA ice cream if the mood strikes me later but I think it will just be ice water. I keep ice water next to the bed cuz it really helps with the hot flashes..who knew? 

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
leila_assaeeda
on 4/19/11 11:58 am
Evening ladies. Just a quick check-in tonight. I'm still grading papers and my new computer is due tomorrow! Yippee! I am expecting it to take several days to get everything working on it (I am definately not a computer geek..everything seems complicated to me with the computer)

today:
calories: 1440 (I think this is low, I may have forgotten to put something on the list.)
protein: only 68 grams today

lots of fluids and all vitamins.

hope everyone is well.
Leila
Most Active
Recent Topics