Accountability - Thursday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/21/11 11:21 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I was talking to my boss today and telling her that I have so much support on-line, it's nice to see people that I know from the websites in person. A girl from facebook that had her surgery some time ago came by my office. Gosh! She looks great after losing over 100 pounds..she has some more to go but seriously it really is an encouragement for me to see people working through what I've already been through. Is it nice for you to see people newly out (behind you) and further out (in front of you) doing well or having the same struggles as you do? For some reason, it really helps me. Who knew I liked people so much?? 

On to the eats for the day:

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffle with 1/2 large green apple, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso and soy milk

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Stash Chocolate Hazelnut tea

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat

8:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, SoBe Living Way Strawberry Banana

9:15 am 1 small tangerine

10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Pomegranat Lemonade Caffeinated

11:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wyler's Pink Lemonade

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with half n half and splenda

1:15 pm 3.5 oz beef polish sausage, 1 oz pork chop, 1/2 cup canned green beans

2:10 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

3:30 pm 1 hard boiled egg,

4:00 pm 1/2 large apple

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Gv Kiwi Strawberry Stevia Sweetened

6:00 pm 4 oz pot roast, 1 small boiled potato and a couple bites of cooked veggies (cabbage, carrots, onions).

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1354
Fat: 82.0
Carb: 65.0
Protein: 94.1

Again, low carb day. Maybe I can have some kettle corn for dessert later. I'm getting alot of water lately..and I don't usually include it on my list but I have a bottle of ice water by the bed at night. That's another 24 ounces..It cracks me up when my doctor says to get more water..she has no idea!

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics