Accountability -Friday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/22/11 12:29 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Friday! I'm not sure of your religious affiliation but Friday is all about how we've failed and the darkness of the world is winning and gloating over it all! But SUNDAY'S COMING! Yup, there is a light at the end of this tunnel..I have to remember that! I heard on the radio that Starbucks is giving away free coffee if you bring in your own travel mug..I scored a 24 oz decaf! I found out that we're having a dinner party on Sunday for Easter..nice to have alittle warning but it's not totally unexpected..my dear hubby knows how I love to feed people..and tomorrow, we're headed to meet a guy to adopt his tank with five hermit crabs..it will be a busy day with cleaning and staging dinner for Sunday..

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffle with 1/2 large green apple, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso and soy milk

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Stash Chocolate Hazelnut tea

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat

8:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

9:30 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1/2 large apple, 2T peanut butter

10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Kiwi Strawberry Stevia Sweetened

10:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

12:00 pm 24 oz decaf with half n half and splenda!

12:40 pm 1 medium tangerine

1:15 pm 4 oz pot roast, 1/2 small red potato, 1 cooked carrot and a bite or two of cooked cabbage

2:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

4:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

6:00 pm 5oz burger patty (lean beef),1  slice processed cheese food, 1 T mayo and whole wheat sandwich thin..

I'll be drinking some more ice water for sure...hot flashes are coming hot and heavy tonight!

totals for the day:
Calories: 1688
Fat: 97.9
Carbs: 97.5
Protein: 117.9

Not all that bad. How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics