Accountability-Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/23/11 12:30 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
A long day but a productive day..We ordered tires for my car, then went to pick up some hermit crabs that needed adoption, then the shopping for our dinner party tomorrow..and home to do some cleaning and making things for tomorrow..I'm exhausted!

My eats:

breakfast: 1/4 protein waffle, 1/2 large apple, sugar free pancake syrup

double espresso latte

second breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, rye toast w/o the crust, tomato slices - coffee with creamer

lunch: hamburger patty on a sandwich thin and mayo with grilled onions

dinner: stuffed bell pepper

I had four and a half containers of water and all my vitamins

totals for the day: 
Calories: 1489
Fat: 80.3
Carbs: 89.5
Protein: 111.9

Not bad at all.

how did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
dianes7676
on 4/23/11 9:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
I did terrible on Sat.  Had a potluck at work and I have no control. Have been eating way too many carbs.  Have to get back to the basics! Your posts will be my menu because I need the extra help for now. 

Happy Easter and thanks for posting

Diane
Surgery day: 252  Current: 180 Goal: 135

roxie06
on 4/25/11 3:20 am - Albemarle, NC
How do you make protein waffles?
Not the Same Dawn
on 4/25/11 5:54 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
2 eggs 1/2 cup cottage cheese, I use non-fat 1/2 cup plain soy milk   1/3 cup Carb Quick Baking Mix 1 or 2 scoops Carb Thin Soy Protein Baking Mix..I've lowered it to 1 scoop to keep from going through it so fast about a 1/2 cup more liquid, water works   This will make 4 waffles. Generally about 200 calories including the sugar free pancake syrup if you use about a 1/3 of a serving..I use that much cuz I don't like them swimming in syrup. CarbQuick and CarbThin I get at netrition.com on line.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics