Accountability - Tuesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 4/26/11 11:51 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Feeling alot better this morning. Isnt' it amazing when a sick hubby feeling better makes YOU feel better? Hopefully we'll be totally recovered by the weekend. I have the MS Walk on Saturday and the Flea Market on Sunday..My weekend is gonna be full of walking, sunshine and probably wind!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffle with 1 small green apple, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso and frothed soy milk(gotta love my espresso maker!)

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Caramel Chai

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat

9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush

10:45 am 1/2 serving of homemade deep dish meat pizza..yummy even cold!

11:15 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Berry Squeeze

12:00 pm 1/2 baked potato with 2/3 cup chili con carne with beans and cheese

1:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry

2:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

3:00 pm 1 CarbQuick Cheese Biscuit

3:45 pm 1 hard boiled egg

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Morning Spark Grapefruit Caffeinated

6:15 pm 1 cup cooked cabbage (shredded), spaghetti sauce with meat balls and some parm cheese..yum!

You know, I don't even miss spaghetti noodles anymore..I can eat more of the stuff I like (the sauce) and don't hurt so bad because I'm full..I like that.

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1693
Fat: 89.7
Carbs: 111.2
Protein: 126.1

Actually, not bad. I could have skipped that cheese biscuit but I was so pleased with myself for fixing them for Easter Dinner, I couldn't let them go to waste! They are yummy. I did pretty good today even so.

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
leila_assaeeda
on 4/26/11 12:46 pm
Hi Dawn. It is soo good to be home and back on the forum. Sorry to hear that your husband has been sick and glad he's feeling better.

Today:
11am cottage cheese, applesauce and protein drink
1pm coffee and cake (very small piece)
3pm homemade taco
4pm another homemade taco and coffee
7pm omelet and about 1/2 cup leftover potatoe
8pm mints

today's totals:
calories: 1325
protein: 76 grams

lots of fluids and all vitamins

I'm working my way up to 1500 mg. of calcium citrate. It is hard for my body to process (I get constipated from it) so I have been moving it up over the past few months. Right now I am up to 1250 mg of supplements a day. If only I could come with a workable exercise program for myself. I miss being able to walk, but my feet just won't take it.

Loving my new computer and wishing all a good day.
Leila
leila_assaeeda
on 4/26/11 1:12 pm
I forgot the dried mango.
That adds 175 calories to my total.
calories: 1495
protein: 76 grams

I just knew the list looked to short!
Leila
morgansmommy
on 4/26/11 3:38 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
hello, I have been MIA for awhile! I kind of fell off the wagon eating and exercise but have one foot back on the wagon and the other should be back on tomorrow. Husband went to Kuwait for a contract job with very short notice so last week was not a good week eating or exercising. DD was pretty upset for the first several days but we are getting into a routine again.
0700-protein drink and a string cheese
0900-1/2 blueberry wheat bagel and cup of strawberries
1230-chicken breast,salad lettuce with snap peas with a vinagrette, small piece of wheat bread, few bites of a desert
1500-6 inch subway turkey, pepperjack with lots of veggies and 1/2 bread removed
1900-tilapia, sweet potato, brocoli
2100-3 graham crackers
all my water and vits an hour on the treadmill 1/2 running half walking. I had not exercised in over a week! I can tell I am tense and clenching my jaw alot. Tomorrow is hump day already! I have another day at a conference tomorrow then I have two days off to spend with DD she is on Spring Break.
Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics