SUNDAY ACCOUNTABILITY

morgansmommy
on 5/15/11 3:37 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Dawn must be busy this evening. Hope she was able to get some news on her fathers condition.
Mellow day around here, did not accomplish half of what I should have. Slept in until 9! Made breakfast, read the Sunday Paper, church, lunch, gocery shopped and then home. Cleaned up a bit while I made dinner, roast, potatoes, brocoli.
0930-eggs w cheese, bacon 100 cal english muffin
1300-chicken tortilla soup minus the avacado and tortilla chips
1530-kettle corn
1900-roast, mashed taters, brocoli
2100-skinny cow and a serving of baked chips
all my water and such but no exercise except moderate cleaning and laundry for a few hours. Another rainy day here in the Pacific Northwest, and chilly even for us. It was in the 50's again. I have my lunch and gym bag packed for tomorrow. It really helps me to start the week off with exercise and good food choices. Car is leaking oil so will try to get it in to the shop this week, and a lot of work projects closing by the end of this month so it should be a busy week at work. Hope every one had a restful weekend.
Mary

Mary, RNY, October 2004

Not the Same Dawn
on 5/16/11 8:29 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Oh I do hope your car doesn't have any major problems..I hate that..I don't have too many problems with mine cuz my husband is a mechanic...but I'd be totally messed up if not for him!

Yeah, my dad passed away Saturday night. It was nearly impossible for me to function yesterday but I did manage to keep protein first and didn't even drink the wine cooler my sister gave me..I could have..but I'll participate in the wake when we have it...just not right now! Too much drama with step mothers/step siblings and all sorts of arguments going on and relatives coming out of the woodwork to offer condolences and such..

I have my list for Monday and I'll be back this evening (Monday) to post it after I've had my dinner. You take care!
Dawn
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
datorres
on 5/16/11 12:24 pm
 Sorry for your loss Dawn. 
Not the Same Dawn
on 5/16/11 12:48 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Thank you..this is gonna be a really hard week for me..
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics