Accountability - Friday - really late!

Not the Same Dawn
on 5/21/11 2:29 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Yesterday was a really long and stressful day but I managed to keep it all together! It was a nice service, I liked it alot. I loved where he's buried and talking to my relatives was amazing..My biological mother's neice was there for me too. Hope didn't know she was coming but I wanted her there. I think it felt like some of my mother was there for me with her there..it was nice! I cried alittle, laughed alittle, reflected alittle..and wondered at the peace that I got for all portions of the day..I'm one blessed daughter. I attribute it to all the people who were praying for me..it was amazing..

I have NO idea at all the totals that I consumed. I did try and keep protein first all day and did drink four containers of water (24 oz each)..but then I finished up the day drinking a margarita..I think I still did alright!

Protein waffles, coffee, espresso latte..

1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts, 2 containers of water

Burger king grilled chicken sandwich without the bun on a bed of lettuce..this made us alittle late for the cemetery but it was needed.

2 more containers of water

alittle shopping for somethings that we needed but what we really wanted to do was use up alittle time. We ran from early EARLY to late and then back to really early...all day.

Dinner was at the wake..a deviled egg, a handful of tortilla chips, layered dip, ranch dip, broccoli and some sort of a tortilla wrap..it was good. Then a margarita got set down in front of me..my step mom bought it for me..I really love her..she's really a great person.

I'm not sure that I ate anything when I got home..I don't think I did. I did have more ice water and since I didn't have a hangover this morning, I must have gotten enough water in.

Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 5/21/11 3:19 am - Gig Harbor, WA

So nice to hear the day went as well as Funeral days can go. Family is important, we all need that connection.
0930-1/2 bagel fried egg, slice of ham
1100-apple
1230-primavera pasta- not much, ate the veggies out of it and a few pieces of pasta
sf cookie
1600-baked cheetos
1830-teriyaki chicken, steamed veggies and a bit of rice
2100-skinny cow and a slice of nsa banana bread
no exercise, all my water and such. Eating was not planned but I did pretty good the rest of the week. Hope everyone has a restful weekend. I am going to have lunch with my sister and then see Pirates of the Carribean this afternoon. Slept in and missed my morning run. I plan on going to the Y this early evening for a run once DD is back from a birthday party.
Mary

Most Active
Recent Topics