Accountability - Thursday

Not the Same Dawn
on 6/9/11 12:03 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Well, today is a bit calmer than yesterday was and the sun is shining so that makes a giant difference. I'm really ready for the weekend. Today it seemed easy to get my water in and I'm not sure why. I think maybe stress makes it harder to get my water in.. I know I forget my vitamins like I did this morning when I was running late..

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 batch protein waffles, 1/2 large apple 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup and butter buds

6:30 am double espresso latte, plain soy milk and splenda mocha

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Bavarian Berry

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:00 am 24 ozdrink mix with ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango

10:45 am part of a salad: 4 oz chicken breast, 2 cups romaine lettuce, 1/2 roma tomato, 1 oz honey dijon dressing

11:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Strawberry

12:15 pm the rest of that salad

1:15 pm 24 oz drink mix with no ice, Crystal Light Red Tea - Mandarin

3:00 pm 1 hard boiled egg and 1 cup raw baby carrots with ranch dressing

3:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Peach Mango Energy Caffeinated

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wylers Peach Tea

6:45 pm 4 oz stewed chicken thighs, 1 cup cooked cabbage, 2 oz tri tip roast

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1507
Fat: 80.7
Carbs: 78.3
Protein: 124.5

Now those are good numbers. I had a good day. Alittle walking, no rbad snacking other than good stuff but not bad..I'm happy with these numbers.

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Tri_harder
on 6/10/11 9:23 pm
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/10/11 9:45 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Fitday is showing alittle different. It's saying 19% carbs for Thursday, 31% for Friday, 20% for Wednesday..Seriously though, I don't look at the percentages. I look at the kinds of carbs they are. The carbs for an apple are about the same as slices of bread but the effect of those carbs is alot different..I get a carb crash and come close to passing out with bread but not with the apple. Numbers can't tell the whole story but it's the whole picture you need to watch. This whole week I've done lower carbs than protein but that's not always typical..I have been eating an apple a day to help with gallbladder issues. I had some sludge earlier in the year because I was not paying attention to my fat intake while eating high protein things..So this is a gallbladder cleansing sort of bent for me. I added flax seed to my protein waffles and flax oil as well.  

I have a family history of weak kidneys and liver. My mother got a major kidney infection and actually lost the kidney so I'm extremely sensitive to my liver and kidneys.

I don't generally exercise but I do move more. On the weekends we got to festivals and car shows, flea markets, farmers markets...lots of walking. I get about a mile to a mile and a half several times a week on work weeks. I move more.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics