Accountability - Tuesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 6/14/11 1:11 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
The day is going to get hot but the air conditioner is working hard and it's not getting hotter than 74 in here today..the problem is the hot flashes Im having are making it feel like 90 at my desk..whew! I hate when that happens! Tonight I'm putting together salads for the dinner party this Saturday. I'm to make potato salad, gluten free cake, sugar free pineapple upside down cake and another salad. I have tons of rice so I'm making italian rice salad..So tonight is making potato salad for 40..

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 batch protein waffles, 1/2 large apple 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup and butter buds

6:30 am double espresso latte, plain soy milk and splenda mocha

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Chai

8:40 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange (wow, until now even the times were the same as yesterday! I'm such a creature of habit! This is why I have such trouble on
the weekends...)

10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Mango Pineapple Stevia Sweetened

10:50 am part of a burger salad: 1 cup green cabbage cooked, 6 oz cooked lean hamburger, 1 oz ranch dressing

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with non-fat milk creamer

12:45 pm the rest of that burger salad

1:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Morning Spark Grapefruit Caffeinated

3:00 pm 1 hard boiled egg, 4 large strawberries raw

3:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wyler's Peach Tea

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Strawberry

6:00 pm 4 oz chicken thigh, grilled, 1/2 cup mashe dpotatoes, 1/2 cup broccoli flowerettes

8:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange (it got really hot in the kitchen!)

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1449
Fat: 82.2
Carbs: 75.2
Protein: 107.8

Not bad..and I'm keeping busy so I don't eat those demon honey roasted peanuts..

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 6/14/11 2:53 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
That is a lot of potato salad! My mom was famous in her family for her potato salad. I hated peeling the potatoes for her, and I did not even like potato salad back then! I did not like the onion or pickle. I really do not like it all that much now but it makes me think of my mom.
0700-muscle milk light
0900-oatmeal w splenda and a boiled egg
1030-apple
1230-spaghetti pie
1600-baked cheetos
1900-spaghetti pie and brocoli
2145-25 cal hot coco and 2 graham crackers
all my water and such no real exercise. I must have went up and down the stairs 15 times today though! I was helping teach a class three floors below and I was the "gopher". Out of 15 people in the room I would say there were only three of us below 200 pounds! I never used to notice that kind of stuff but I think a few of them looked so uncomfortable it attracted my attention. I have to grocery shop this weekend; the house is bare! With my husband gone food goes to waste so I do not buy much and once it runs out we eat what is in the cupboards.
Leila if you are reading, we are thinking of you and hope all is well!
Mary  
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/14/11 10:17 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I bypassed all of that! I didn't peel the potatoes! I'm so lazy but I like the skins on little red potatoes. And a friend of ours gave us some teeny tiny white potatoes. I left those whole. I got my recipe on food.com(formerly recipezaar.com) so that I could increase the servings and increase the ingredients automatically.

I noticed heavy people, like we all used to be, seem to not want to move at all. I do the same thing you did as gopher! I walk and climb and do because I can! As a matter of fact, I'm noticing the number of people who take the elevator at church. It's one flight and most people take the elevator but I figure, while I CAN walk the stairs, I WILL walk the stairs..

I have rice salad to make Wednesday night and it just so happens that some of the things that I need to put in that salad are on a good sale today so...more walking for me too!

Things were really stressful for Leila in the last few weeks..I'm hoping she's doing okay. I miss her too!

You did awesome. Keep up the good work!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics