Accountability - Sunday

Not the Same Dawn
on 6/19/11 11:39 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Nice quiet day after having a whale of a time yesterday..Yesterday was a day off..with two alcoholic beverages and not enough water. Well, today not enough water either. I'd say two containers so far..I could have two more tonight. and maybe I will..

Breakfast: 1/4 protein waffles, 1/2 large apple, sugar free pancake syrup

coffee

double espresso latte

24 oz container of water

Second Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices tomato, 2 slices rye toast with out the crusts

1 oz mozzarella cheese, 1 slice deli ham

24 oz cup of iced tea

coffee

Dinner: 4 oz pork chop, 1/2 boiled potato, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/4 cup meatless spaghetti sauce..

a fudgecicle (half serving) sugar free

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1235
Fat: 61.0
Carbs: 88.9
Protein: 90.3

Not bad at all except for the water..I better get with it.

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 6/19/11 1:09 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Busy day and I have to put laundry away off my bed before I can go to bed! I was up early and went on a brisk 4 mile walk with my sister, came home made breakfast while putting dishes away had breakfast with DD. Off to church and taught my last Sunday School of the year. Took the kids on a tour of the room they will go to starting next week and ended it with blowing bubbles outside. Had leftovers for lunch then went and did a big grocery shopping $150 after $25 of coupons. Came home unloaded it all and went to my sisters house for dinner. Came home and put out all the garbage and yard waste, scooped the yard and am now sitting down to enjoy the Sunday paper.
0930-egg/eggbeater w 2% cheese, 1 veggie sausage, lc bread w sf jelly
1300-2 slices thin crust cheese pizza
1730-2 meatballs w sauce, little bit of wheat spaghetti and light ceasar salad
1930-piece of lemon bundt cake
all my water, vits and such and a nice walk. Busy day teaching tomorrow. Lunch is packed!
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/19/11 11:08 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
You aways do awesome with your exercise and what you eat..I know about groceries! It's getting worse and worse and the taxes are getting higher and higher..Even a small change to my paycheck is killing me!

Keep up the good work. See ya.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics