Accountability - Monday

Not the Same Dawn
on 6/20/11 12:14 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
One day of work and three days off..Woo Hoo..just to get through this day! Tomorrow is dinner at my brother's place and then Wednesday is dinner at my house..I'm thinking chicken tacos with peppers and onions..cheese, tomatoes, lettuce..and corn tortillas..

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 batch protein waffles, 1/2 large apple 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup and butter buds

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Passion Fruit Strawberry

8:15 am 1 oz mozzarella cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

10:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light energy Peach Tea Caffeinated

11:00 am 1/2 large raw apple

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with half n half

1:00 pm 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, 3 oz pork chop, 2 slices potato, 1/2 cup canned green beans

2:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wylers Peach Tea

Stomach started feeling sour this afternoon...didn't want to eat at all..no snacks!

4:00 pm 24 oz drink with ice, Lipton Mandarin and Mango

6:00 pm 6 oz fried tilapia, 1/3 cup peas from frozen, 1/3 cup mashed potatoes, 1 T margarine

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1391 (alittle low)
Fat: 58.2 (way low!) 36%
Carbs: 108.6 (alittle high) 29%
Protien: 120.3 (just right!) 34%

For dessert I'm having a half a fudgecicle..and that's included in the totals..

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 6/20/11 1:28 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
It is going to be a long week at work and I only plan on working three days! I taught most of the day and I have to teach 10 hours on Wednesday. I am taking Thursday and Friday off since tomorrow is DD last day of school. I feel like I am coming down with a cold; yuck! I have that tingle of coldsores coming on too. I just took my acyclovir to chase the coldsores away and I have a cup of echinacea tea brewing. I will take some Zicam before bed. I feel a bit achy too; wah! 
0700-muscle milk light
1200-lc wrap, chicken rf ceasar dressing, sprinkle of parmeson and chopped romaine and tomatoes
1430-carbmaster yogurt, 14 raspberries, 1/2 c kashi go lean crunch
1730-teriyaki chicken, 1/4 c rice, green sala
1800-1 C cantelope/watermelon chunks
2000-1/2 c rf ice cream
I also nibbled on BBQ chips at work probably one serving
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/21/11 4:01 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Early summer colds are horrible..just when the weather breaks where you can enjoy it, a cold makes it impossible..Hopefully you got it early enough..enough echinacea tea and vitamin C and you should be good to go..zicam too..boo...take care of yourself..

You ate great again..lots of protein. I like the seasonal fruit. Seasonal means cheaper and better too..and eating seasonally is just good for you!

Keep up the good work See ya.

goddessofthelight
on 6/21/11 12:38 am - Klamath Falls , OR
Same Dawn,
Do you find that posting your daily accountability here on the board help you stay focused and centers and one track? I have gained about 15 pounds and need to get it off. Mine is due in part of not weighting myself, depo, drinking alcohol, carbs and not exercising. I'd like to be part of your group in order to have support and being accountable.
Not the Same Dawn
on 6/21/11 3:57 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
15 pounds isn't too much but I know it can really bother you. Too much of anything (like alcohol or sugar) or too little of anything (like exercise and watching the scale) can be bad.

We're all about trying to get back on track or stay on track and all are welcome to post. I know we have people who follow the posts and read what we're doing..they lurk and don't post but we're here all the same..

To lose the weight, you need to figure out where you are. Generally that means journaling your foods and things and look at the list and pick a place to change. If you're eating too many carbs and not enough water..lower the carbs, increase the protein and increase your water..Once you know what you're doing, you can figure something to change. Don't change too much or you'll get totally over whelmed..alittle at a time and it's easier.

Good luck. See you later!

Most Active
Recent Topics