Accountability - Wednesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 6/29/11 11:26 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Some disturbing news. Our neighbors to the north of us must have lost the house. There is a for-sale sign up in front of their place and zillow says it's listed for $76,500 with 1.25 acre of property..then I forgot my deli snack for the morning..substitution is available but I had to think about what to substitute..beef jerky was my pick!

5:45 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 1/2 large apple, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:45 am double espresso latte..(2 oz espresso, 1/2 cup plain soy milk frothed)

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Stash Chocolate Hazelnut

8:00 am 1 oz Lowrey's Beef Jerky (about half a package..much harder to eat, much denser protein and very very salty!)

8:30 am small orange

9:00 am 24 oz drink mix, GV Mango Pineapple Energy Caffeinated

10:00 am 24 oz drink mix, Crystal Light Red Tea Mandarin Herb Tea

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf w/half n half and splenda

1:00 pm chicken salad: 4 oz baked chicken breast, 1 cup lettuce, 1 medium tomato, 1/2 large cucumber, 1 oz ranch dressing

2:15 pm 24 oz drink mix, Wyler's Peach Tea

3:15 pm 1 hardboiled egg

3:45 pm 24 oz drink mix, Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush

5:00 pm 24 oz drink mix, Lipton Cherry Tea

6:15 pm 4.5 oz steak on a shish kabob..and 1 oz honey roasted peanuts

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1414
Fat: 77.9
Carbs: 69.5
Protein: 117.7

Not a bad day..actually a pretty good day! How did you do? 

I have a cheesecake competition tomorrow. I made a sugar free oreo cheesecake. Wish me luck. I have yet to win the cheesecake competition..I've won the chili cook off several times.

I've had some people comment on the amount of soy that I consume in a day. It amounts to 5/8 of a cup each day and only in the mornings..or on the weekends I may have 1-1/8 cup of soy milk (since I might have two double espresso lattes on the weekends). I don't think that's too much soy.

Ad feedback|Close
Warning{0}     This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message              
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics