Accountability - Tuesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 7/12/11 11:47 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Wow..Not my typical Monday..not much went right this morning..lots of busy work at work. I hate that..Several things had to be cancelled after being in a hurry to get them done. I absolutely ate that..total waste of my time! Dear hubby came to switch cars with me cuz I wasn't happy with how mine was running after he worked on it earlier. The afternoon went better..

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 4 large strawberries, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:45 am double espresso latte..(2 oz espresso, 1/2 cup plain soy milk frothed)

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, LIpton Vanilla Truffle (luke warm)

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Red Tea-Mandarin

10:30 am most of a chicken salad: 4 oz chicken breast meat, 1 cup lettuce, 1 cup spinach, 1/2 medium tomato, 1 oz dijon honey mustard dressing

11:15 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Power Edge Wild Berry Caffeinated

1:45 pm the rest of that salad and 6 oz strawberry light yogurt

3:00 pm 1 hard boiled egg

3:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

5:30 pm 4 oz grilled pork chop with teriyaki sauce, mashed potatoes, canned beets

6:45 pm 1 oz honey roasted peanuts

I'm wondering if the caffeine late in the day is causing me to get the munchies in the evening? Hmmm. Am I willing to give that up? Hmmm.

totals for the day:
Calories: 1607

Fat: 84.4

Carbs: 95.5

Protein: 125.7

Protein number is really good today. I should have had more fruit and that would have gotten the carb number up and the protein number lower. Tomorrow..definitely apples..I'll have a better carb number tomorrow.
How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics