Accountability - Monday

Not the Same Dawn
on 7/18/11 11:42 am, edited 7/18/11 11:44 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Today was a great day! I had to take a day off unexpectedly cuz my husband got double booked. Our son needed to go to the DMV to take his learner's permit test and our neighbor was having 11 yards of concrete delivered and he needed help finishing it..So I took the DMV duty and took our son..

He was so scared! Nervous that he was going to fail the test..freezing up. The kid in front of us actually had taken the test three times and failed AGAIN..yikes. Poor Will. He missed 6 and that was all he could miss so he PASSED..I let him drive most of the way home. I actually got him off the busy section of city and onto a side street. I had him drive me down the highway (not the freeway) to the post office (parked there) then to the bank (parked there) and picked up lunch and he drove me home down a windy road..He did really well and I didn't get scared either! He was petrified but he did really good!

My eats for the day:

Coffee (got up really late cuz I was up till nearly midnigh****ching a movie - Ironman..again)

Coffee

Breakfast: 1/4 serving protein waffles, strawberries, sf pancake syrup, butter buds

double espresso latte with soy milk

24 oz drink with ice while in line at the DMV

20 oz iced tea with splenda on the way home from Subway

Lunch: 6" meatball marinara (subway) on flat bread and toasted when I got home.

24 oz drink mix with ice alittle later

Dinner: 3 oz chicken breast grilled, grilled onions and peppers (the stuff from the chicken fajitas last night) on a salad with ranch dressing

1 cup raw melon

Soon I'll have some more water. I totally blew my vitamins..I'm short at least one container of water..maybe two..I made another batch of waffles since I got my netrition order in the mail today. I'm still waiting for the hood scoop that I bought for Dexter's father's day present. I called and the owner will check on it for me and email me.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. My son is floating on cloud nine..I'm so proud of him~!

Totals for the day (including honey roasted peanuts for later!) :
Calories: 1439
Fat: 64.8
Carbs: 134.5
Protein: 93.0

I could have done alittle better on the protein but I still think I did good!
How did you do? tomorrow is back to normal..hopefully.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics