Accountability - Tuesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 7/19/11 11:02 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Wow..today was jet propelled! Lots to do..lots to get accomplished. I guess I was up to the task..I didn't fall on my face, at least!

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 5 large strawberries, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso latte..(2 oz espresso, 1/2 cup plain soy milk frothed)

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Stash Chocolate Hazelnut Tea

8:15 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:00 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Orange

11:15 am left overs on cole slaw. 2 oz chicken breast, 1/2 oz grilled onions, 1/2 oz grilled bell peppers, 1 cup coleslaw

12:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Wild Strawberry Caffeinated

1:00 pm 2 sandwiches: 2 slices turkey breast deli meat, 2 slices beef salami, 2 slices swiss cheese, 2 slices american cheese, 2 T mayo, four lettuce leaves (no bread!) I didn't feel too good after eating this..maybe the mayo and the fatty cheeses got to me!

2:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango Tea

3:15 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Kiwi Strawberry

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Red Tea, Mandarin Orange

5:45 pm 1/3 lb burger, processed cheese slice, tomato slices, lettuce, mayo, 1.5 bacon slice on a sandwich thin..yum.

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1951
Fat: 122.9
Carbs: 81.7
Protein: 138.1

Wow..pretty bad..but one day isn't gonna kill me. I think I'm staying away from cheese for a while..that stuff is really high in calories and fat..nice protein but seriously HIGH in fat..

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 7/19/11 11:27 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Congratulations to your son; driving! I had a busy day at work today and yesterday. I am now trying to get as much done as I can tonight before bed. DH is coming home from Kuwait tomorrow; three months has flown and dragged by. I am finishing the laundty and want to sweep and mop. I know he does not care if the house is clean or not but we are going away for the weekend so it needs to get done before the housesitters come! I am making spaghetti pie now; it is in the oven and I made green pie for desert( old WW recipe) so we can have a nice dinner tomorrow. It is what he requested.
0800-protein drink
1000-fage kashi go lean crunch
1200 cup of split pea soup and a cup of steamed veggies
1400-lc wrap, diced chicken, rf dressing, parmeson, romaine,
1600- apple and a fiber one bar
1830-ww chicken entree
2100-probably a skinny cow
all my water and such no exercise but I ran yesterday at the Y; hot and miserable!
Not the Same Dawn
on 7/19/11 12:33 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Congrats to you for having your dear hubby home for a while..that's really nice. Have a good time!

You did fine, all things considered..I'd be horrible waiting for my hubby if he'd been gone that long..I cant' hardly stand it if he is away for a week..

Thank you both for your sacrifice!

Keep up the good work see ya.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics