Ah Accountability - Thursday

Not the Same Dawn
on 8/4/11 11:06 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
AH! Better day today..irritants have been to a minimum..I'm good! And tomorrow will just have to take care of itself cuz . I don't wanna be bothered! LOL...here's the way the day stacked up:

5:15 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 1 small banana, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso latte..(2 oz espresso, 1/2 cup plain soy milk frothed)

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Chai (I'm going to use up all my partial tea bags tomorrow!)

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:00 am 12 oz coffee (special Starbucks, Infused Caramel..yum with splenda and sf creamer)

10:20 am 4 oz corned beef left overs, 1 cup cooked carrots from fresh

11:00 am I tried to drink a container of water but the corned beef had me too full so I stopped about

11:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wyler's Peach Tea sipping for a while got half way through

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with half n half and splenda

12:40 pm 2 raw plums

1:15 pm the rest of that drink mix...no ice now!

2:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

2:20 pm 24 oz drink mix with the left over ice from the last one, Wyler's Raspberry Lemonade, drank half

3:00 pm 1 hard boiled egg

3:30 pm the rest of the Wyler's Raspberry Lemonade

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Power Edge Tangerine Strawberry Caffeinated

6:00 pm 3.5 oz polish sausage, 1/2 cup scallopped potatoes, 1/2 cup canned beets

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1401
Fat: 77.1
Carbs: 96.8
Protein: 88.0

Granted the protein number is low..carbs high and fat high too..hmm. I could do much better. But at least I got my water in and I'll get even more later..but, alas, I forgot my vitamins. I'll take some of them now but...I can't take them all at once..sigh..bad. well, not good at least.

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 8/4/11 12:44 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I had a long day at work! It kept the snacking down though, so that is good! I do usually keep tuna at work with the condiments but ate the last one awhile ago! I used to keep a few extra frozen entrees too. I need to replenish my "stock".
0800-ww muffin eggbeater and veggie sausage
1000-apple
1300-panko cod and sweet potato
1530-ww rf choc muffin-small
1800-thin crust cheese pizza, fresh veggies and some steamed edaname-good bye party for those in our department who took a voluntary lay off
1930- 2 sf candies
All my water and such. I picked up my script for Vitamin D3, take it once a week for 3 months then will recheck my Vit D lavel. Missed my gym time because of the good bye party but will try to get a quick run in the morning.
Passing up on donuts; good for you! I am about 50/50 on that. Half of the time I can pass them up at the monthly meetings and the other half of the time I have a half or a whole, but not 3 or more like before!
Mary 
Most Active
Recent Topics