Accountability - Friday!

Not the Same Dawn
on 8/5/11 1:03 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I'm more than ready for the week to be over. I have alot of things that I need to get done at home and it's just not happening with me at work! Isn't that always the case? So I muddle through..

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 1 small banana, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso latte..(2 oz espresso, 1/2 cup plain soy milk frothed)

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Chai (I'm going to use up all my partial tea bags tomorrow!)

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

9:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

10:20 am 2 plums raw

11:00 am 24 oz drink mix with the rest of the ice, Wyler's Pink lemonade

1:00 pm 4 oz corned beef (still left overs), 1 cup cooked cabbage(actually had a couple of carrots and a bite of white potato in this too)

1:45 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Strawberry

2:30 pm 1 medium grapefruit

3:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Wyler's Peach Tea

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Power Edge Wild Berry Caffeinated

6:00 pm 5 oz pork chop, 5 broccoli flowerettes, 1 T ranch dressing

8:00 pm 1 oz honey roasted peanuts.

Totals for the day:

Calories: 1442
Fat: 75.3
Carbs: 88.2
Protein: 115.4

Not bad. I found out that I bought the wrong printer cartridges for my printer last weekend. The bummer is, that I opened them and now they can't be returned and I won't have any money to replace them until Wednesday...rats! I had some pictures I wanted to print for my display tomorrow..argh..time for plan B..

In the mean time, I didn't do too bad today. I'm still hungry so I may have another dessert..not sure what yet..

How did you do?

Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 8/6/11 3:27 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Can you list the cartridges on Craigslist? I have done that for a few things but only when DH can do the meeting and money part. I had a challenging day yesterday. It was the last day for the voluntary lay off people so there were treats galore all over! I got out my celery and peanutbutter to eat instead of a brownie and I bit into the celery and part of my front tooth chipped off! It was broken when I was a kid and part of it is composite. I called my dentist they were closed, called the on call dentist and he siad he would take care of it Saturday if it absolutely could not wait. One of my running friends is a dentist so I called her and she came in on her day off and brought in her assistant and fixed it for me in the late afternoon. I was so grateful! I ate so much yesterday between chipping the tooth and getting it fixed; bad choices too.
0800-eggbeaters w mozarella and spinch, tomatoes, mushrooms
1000-celery and peanutbutter
1230-Taco Time mexi fries and a soft taco with beef- I ate all of it except part of the tortilla
1400-2 sf candies
1530-5 ritz and a rf string cheese
1930-scrambled eggs/eggbeaters, bacon, fried potatoes
2030-skinny cow cone
2200-baked cheetos
No exercise, not enough water, and I am not sure about the vits to be honest. It was a pity party day for me; I felt bad for the people leaving, i feel bad for the rest of us waiting to see who else will go, and I was ina mood about that on call dentist. I am a nurse and when I was on call and I was needed I had 60 minutes to report for work.
Today ( Saturday) I am up a pound and back on track; having a do over day! I have been for a run, ateended weigh****chers, and am going grocery shopping so I can be prepared to make better choices this week. 
Mary 
Not the Same Dawn
on 8/6/11 3:46 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I'm such a wimp when it comes to the dentist..Unless it was a front tooth, I'd have never gone. I hate them..I go in without pain and end up for two weeks in excruciating pain before they fix it..hate them hate them..

I hope you have a better weekend. I'm working on it..See ya.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics