Accountability - Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 8/6/11 12:02 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I'm doing something that I've never done before..I've decided to compete at the local fair with my household decor collection..I collect all sorts of hermit crab things and 20 of them are now at the fair waiting for them to judge it..I was so excited that I couldn't hardly eat this morning..and it shows! One thing I noticed is that the little old ladies who do this normally take it REALLY seriously..wow..compete for that stuff and they are competing for BLOOD..LOL..

My eats for the day:

Early breakfast: 1/4 waffle with peanut butter and sf honey (imitation)

coffee and double espresso latte with soy milk

Second breakfast: 1 scrambled egg and 1 slice tomato (I ordered two, couldn't eat it..too excited!)

24 oz container of water with ice

Lunch: 1 scrambled egg and 2 slices tomato (with some biscuit and gravy left overs..about 1/4 cup..)

Snack: 1 oz mozzarella cheese, 1 ham deli meat

24 oz container of water with ice.

I made some sugar free cocoa and had that with coffee..made from nonfat dry milk and equal..not bad, actually.

Dinner: 1/3 lb burger with processed cheese, tomato slices, ranch dressing wrapped in a lettuce leaf

24 oz container of water with ice while watching birds in the yard..our new pass time..oh, that and shooting squirrels..Dex is getting to be a real sharp shooter..17 chipmunks, 3 squirrels and only 2 misses..

Dessert: double espresso latte with splenda

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1284
Fat: 82.0
Carbs: 49.9
Protein: 92.1

Well, I could have had more carbs..I will tomorrow..a half an apple..at least..

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 8/6/11 1:32 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Good luck at the fair; hope the old ladies do not hurt you if you beat them!
)900-scrambled eggs w rf cheese, veggie sausage and 1/2 bagel thin
1100-baked cheetos
1300-WW chicken entree and 18 red grapes
1530-rf string cheese and 5 ritz
1800-salmon,mashed potatoes and brocoli
2030-nsa skinny cow
all my water and a wonderful 3.5 mile run with DH and one of my friends I also had a few pieces of sf candy throughout the day and some raspberries on the way home from Costco.
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 8/6/11 11:40 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I could just feel the looks I was getting! I felt like they were looking at my display and laughing cuz I'm no where near as *professional* as they are..they line the inside with luxurous fabrics, professionally printed labels (I put sand on the bottom, pictures on the back and sides...labels printed in Word on paper and cut in strips..LOL..I think of it now and I probably would have done better in the Junior division but I"m too old! LOL.

Yum, yum, yum..I need to find some salmon. I know you live in salmon country and it's easy for you..heck, our friends had a stream in their back yard and during spawning..really really tempting..

I'm doing cleaning today so I may be getting some more movement in..no shopping this weekend..cuz NO MONEY..but we're gonna break the BANK next weekend.

Keep up the good work. See ya.

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/11 11:28 pm
Hey Dawn. Long time. lol

Dinner...Grilled out chicken,cheezy taters,baked beans.
water all day long. It was hot out there.

I got to put on a little weight. I got to have surgery Tuesday and they are scared to put me to sleep with such a low heart rate. It was only 57. Bp 60/50.

I got a new doctor that see's rny paitents follow up's. He seems to think I have a stricture. I have 0 fat and my body is running only on it's muscle now. So I'm excited I think I found someone that can fix me. I really like this doctor. He is in Concord N.C.

Amy
Not the Same Dawn
on 8/6/11 11:36 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
OMG...AMY! So so so so so glad to see you. I have been worried about you for quite some time. Actually, since I haven't been on myspace in nearly a year! I switched to facebook and never went back. Look for me on facebook..we have WLS groups on there too. I'm really involved with that these days.

I'm glad you like this doctor. That's over half the battle. I know what you mean about bp and heart rate. I'm down near those numbers but before I got obese I was there too. My bp runs 80/50 most of the time..and my heart rate is usually 70..No where nearly where you are. Are you adding things to tha****er? Protein or anything? fruit juice?

It's just warm on this coast but we have been watching all over the country is miserable. You stay as cool as you can. How is that little grandbaby? She must be pretty big by now!

Keep up the good work..looks like you are doing awesome. See ya again real soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics