Accountability - Wednesday

Not the Same Dawn
on 8/10/11 10:57 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I was up super early today..not sure why but it felt really good. Maybe I'm getting hyped up for the weekend!? I walked a bit today. I actually went shopping on my lunch..fast pace; all over Walmart..at least a mile!

4:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

5:30 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

6:00 am 1/4 serving protein waffles, 1 small pear raw, 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso latte..(2 oz espresso, 1/2 cup plain soy milk frothed)

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Caramel Vanilla

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc turkey ham deli meat

8:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango

9:30 am 24 oz hot tea: Good Earth Cocoa Chai Tea

10:30 am part of my lunch: 3 oz tilapia, 1 cup homemade cole slaw

11:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, Crystal Light Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

12:45 pm the rest of my lunch and 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (roasted and salted..)

1:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Orange

2:00 pm 1 hard boiled egg

3:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango

4:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Morning Spark Grapefruit Caffeinated

5:45 pm barbecued pork sandwich: sandwich thin, 1/2 oz mozzarella cheese, 3 oz pork (stewed in barbecue sauce)..yum. and french fries..

Totals for the day: 
Calories: 1407
Fat: 65.6
Carbs: 114.7
Protein: 107.2

Wow..so much water! But then 2 of those containers had caffeine..I don't think that matters so much but it still amounts to a BUNCH of water..I could have done without the french fries but  they were really good. They always are!

How did you do?
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 8/10/11 1:04 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I love to go to Walmart, we do not live close to any so it only happens a few times a year. I slept in until 7 today! I was asleep by 11 so I must have just needed it. I have to be at work by 0600 tomorrow so I will be setting my alarm!
0800-quaker weight control oatmeal(7 gm protein and 6 grams of fiber) and a boiled egg
1000-apple
1200-chicken fajitas no beans or rice and only 1 small corn tortilla-no butter
1400-fiber one 90 cal brownie and 30 red grapes
1900-last of our Sunday salmon, sweet potato and brocoli
2030-nsa skinny cow
I have not done my totals yet but I did okay; the carbs will be high but none of them were total "junk". All my water (I think) and such and a 3 mile run outside our development. I had to really talk myself into it ( again) but am glad it is over. Since my running buddy moved I have had a hard time motivating myself to run or anything else.
I forogt to say on Monday and Tuesday I walked past the donut holes and brownies that were not only in the break room but also the hallway; are they trying to kill me? I brought a huge bag of food to work on Monday and it has really helped.
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 8/11/11 5:52 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Maybe time to put up a note on the mail box area looking for a running buddy..

I agree with the work thing and the donuts..It's hard but you have to keep from killing them..I think it's a law or something! IN any case, the boss appreciates it if you let them live, at least for a while. LOL..

Keep up the good work. See  ya.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics