Accountability - Sunday

Not the Same Dawn
on 8/14/11 10:56 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
We didn't go to the flea market today..didn't really wanna spend the money and it's just too freakin hot..so we stayed indoors all day, except for a brief trip into town for breakfast and to buy a paper..Still, I got some vacuuming in and some cleaning. I made waffles yesterday and when I ate one this morning, it's going to require some adjustment. I'll be dunking them in hot coffee! They are CRISPY..LOL..

My eats for today:

Coffee with my sf mocha creamer

1/4 serving protein waffles, 1 small pear, sugar free pancake syrup

double espresso latte

double espresso latte (yeah, TWO of them..)

24 oz container of water

2 scrambled eggs, 2 slices tomato, 2 slices rye toast without crust..I'm not sure why rye bread doesn't bother me..probably the amount of fiber

24 oz container of water

24 oz container of water

1/2 medium grapefruit

24 oz container of water

1/2 medium grapefruit

1 medium drumstick (deep fried from last night), 1 sugar free short bread cookie

24 oz container of water

1 sandwich thin, 1 T mayo, 1 slice bacon (thick bacon) 1 slice processed cheese

I'm stuffed...even an hour after finishing..I may have a nice warm cup of tea or cold ice tea..

the temps are 104 today..but it's 75 inside..I'm okay with staying right here. I mended three pairs of jeans for my son and took in a dress for this winter..keeping busy. Oh, and I got a photo of my father's biological father from some papers of my father's and did some searching on line for his descendents (ones produced by his marriage) who might have more photos of this man who looks so much like my dad..Interesting stuff. I've shared the photo with my siblings. They aren't as mindful of genealogy as I am but I hope they get something from it..

Stats for the day: 
Calories: 1672
Fat: 84.1
Carbs: 136.1
Protein: 108.1

Well, not bad..Not perfect but that's alright..I may still make some sugar free chocolate chip cookies but it's just too darn hot in the kitchen today..maybe tomorrow. Yeah, right before I leave for work maybe...heheheh.

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 8/14/11 2:07 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
Wow, it is hot there! Hope it cools down this week for you! Our weekend revolved around DD performances; and she did awesome! What a cute show, I had never seen Joseph and the technicolor dreamcoat before. I am tired for no real reason, I think it is dreading going to work this week. I am actually only working two and a half days. We are going to Portland on the train Wednesday to stay the night with DH while he is finishing some drill days. We will all ride home together Friday.
0900-high fiber 100 cal english muffin, fried egg, and bacon
1200-chicken and part of half a bun of a grilled chicken sandwich at McDonolds and a few fries
1500-cookie at the show and an apple
1730-banana
1930-WW chicken entree
2100-nsa skinny cow
not enough water but got the rest in. Your cookies sound good; do you just replace sugar with splenda in a regular recipe?
Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics