Accountability - Friday

Not the Same Dawn
on 8/19/11 8:19 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA

I got permission to leave work early today so I can go to the opening day of the fair. I will find out how my collection did in the competition..But I also have included what I plan to eat there since I'm packing a small snack and some water to take..

5:00 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

5:30 am 1/4 batch vanilla protein waffles, 1 pear (microwaved) and about 1/3 serving sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso latte

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Good Earth Cocoa Chai Tea

8:00 am 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pc ham deli meat

9:00 am drink mix with ice, GV Wild Strawberry Caffeinated

9:45 am drink mix with ice, Wyler's Peach Tea

11:00 am part of my lunch: 1 cup stewed carrots (and a few pieces of celery and onion) with cooked chicken and ground beef

12:00 pm 12 oz decaf with splenda and half n half

1:20 pm the rest of my lunch

2:15 pm 24 oz drink mix with ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

Included in what my snack is for the fair: 1 tilapia fillet on a sandwich thin with processed cheese, 1 pear and a hard boiled egg..and four more containers of water! That is all.

Totals for the day as planned:
Calories 1358
Fat: 64.5
Carbs: 89.7
Protein: 116.2

I hit my marks so long as I stick to the plan..but then it's the FAIR! How can I stick to a plan?!? Well, I'm gonna try. How did you do?

Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
morgansmommy
on 8/19/11 12:12 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I have done fairly well; so far!
0730-ww eng muffin egg beater and bacon
1000-apple and 90 cal fiber one brownie
1200-ww turkey, havarti, veggies and dijon mustard instead of mayo
1430-Kashi go lean crunchy bar
1630-rf string cheese and 2 wasa-pre gym
1800-kettle corn-post gym
1930-spaghetti sauce over brocoli and a sandwich thin w a bit of parmeson
later will probably be a nsa skinny cow
all my water and a run on the treadmill. Hope you had a great time at the fair and maybe had a small somewhat wls friendly snack. I usually get a roasted corn ear without butter; filling and so tasty!
Mary
Not the Same Dawn
on 8/20/11 12:11 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I met my hubby at Jack in the Box and had a coupon for two free tacos with purchase..he got a medium coke for $1.09 and two tacos..I ate my tilapia fillet sandwich..we walked around the fair (I didn't win anything at all..looked a bit juvenile next to the *professionals* but there's always next year)..we had a blast, I wore myself out completely and then we gave our free ride and free game tokens to two kids coming in the gate as the sun was going down and limped on home..sore, tired and happy..

When I got home I had that hardboiled egg and some honey roasted peanuts and went to bed..

You did great. each of us does what we have to do keep on the path and your list might not work for someone not exercising or moving as much as you do..my list won't work for anyone early out or not moving much but we both make it happen..we've got it down..

You keep up the good work. See ya.

morgansmommy
on 8/20/11 3:07 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Glad you had fun! I bet you made those little boys day giving them your tickets for a ride and a game. Someone gave DD their unused tickets last year at the Spring Fair on their way out and she still talks about it!
I know I eat different than some but am happy most of the time. I wish i was one of those post ops who eats perfect all the time and runs marathons. If I could of had that ability pre op I probably would not have needed the surgery. I am for the most part content I like to be a size 12 healthy and active.
Not the Same Dawn
on 8/20/11 5:55 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
That commercial on television where everyone sees someone doing something out of their way for another person and it makes them do the same..I totally get that. We looked for either a young couple on a date or a family with little ones..they were two teens and when I asked if they wanted them, they didn't quite understand what they were..when they took them, their mom said "THANK YOU." It made me feel really good..

I'm not good at exercising but I do walk a bit. I'm sore from all the walking on pavement last night and then shopping this morning..hips and back are not feeling the love..I may have to do some yoga this afternoon to get stretched out and limber again..I eat okay but I figure there's always room for improvement.. So long as I don't get to feeling like I'm a failure because I'm not the perfect barbie type..I'll be alright.

Have a nice weekend.

Most Active
Recent Topics