Accountability Monday

Leslie P.
on 7/30/12 11:11 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 I decided I would post my food for the day before I did anything else tonight.  Maybe my second starbucks of the day is helping me with this.  The day went well.  I am so caught up at work that I got a little bored, and then a little squirrely and really wanted to eat later this afternoon.  It was like this sense of tension.  I hate it when that happens.  I did what I needed to do and honestly the second Starbucks that I am drinking right now has a lot to do with wanting SOMETHING.  Anyway it passed and I am going to post this and do some beadwork which will keep my hands and mind busy until it's time to go to sleep.  Some days are easier than others.

Here's the food:

32oz water and am vitamins
B:  Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe Bar - I was going to have something else but ran out of time this morning...
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
L:   15 shrimp, 1 tbsp cream cheese, 1 tbsp mayo, 21 sea salt soy crisps, 1 apple
32oz water and pm vitamins
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
D:  Flatout flatbread, 1/2 cup sauteed onions/seasoned ground turkey/fat free re-fried beans, 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
S:  Supreme Protein Bar

Cals: 1756, Fat: 66.5, Carbs: 112.5, Protein: 137.5

Okay sounds good.  Glad the day is over.  It is muggy and gray and I am tired.  How did you do (This is what Dawn asks all the time...)  Type at you late :D
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Michele816
on 7/31/12 6:24 am
Overall, I had a really good day.Pretzels put my carbs over where i wanted, but I had lots of movement so I think it balances out.

Nutrition stats
1,536 calories
148 carbs / 39%
46 fat / 27%
143 protein / 37%
15 fiber
47 sugar
88 ounces fluids

Fitbit stats:
10, 616 steps (WOW! only the second time I ever hit that!)
11 floors climbed
4.5 miles
1,931 calories burned

Weight of 138 (range 136-139) has been stable since the end of March.  I lost a total of 226 pounds and I am 22 months out from RNY surgery.  I am a special ed teacher (27 years) and I will turn 50 (OMG!!!!!!!) on August 16th!  I am married and have an almost 15 year old daughter who is going to be a sophomore this year.
Just thought I would share some basics as a way to start to get to know each other.

Not the Same Dawn
on 8/1/12 1:10 pm - BEE EFF EEE, CA
Nice to meet you Michele..I'm Dawn, 6 years post op, goal is 125 and I'm at 129 now, after vacation. I have two step daughters, one daughter, one son. Youngest is 20 now but still living at home. I work at a school district but in the business office. We're all pretty supportive around here. Welcome.
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics